Move over Coachella, this is how Governors Ball does festival fashion

A look at some of the best street style looks before it torrentially down poured and got cancelled

Festival fashion is now becoming a distinct style. In fact, many stores like Urban Outfitters, Free People, PacSun and Nasty Gal now carry bohemian festival inspired collections.

In April you probably saw dope Coachella outfits flooding your favorite Instagram accounts. Although New York City’s annual Governors Ball is not as big as Coachella, the eye-catching fashion element was definitely still there.

Jean jacket obsession

Rachel Rivera, Natalie Martz and Claire Ouchi

Whether it’s white jean with fringed edges, camouflage or the wardrobe staple light washed, you can never go wrong with a jean jacket.

Solid color rompers with a plunge neck line 

Briarna Rowland & Sulaiha Muljono from Sydney Australia

Classic black and white rompers are the way to go. To keep the look simple while badass, pair them with a solid color sneaker.

Black is the new black with a pop of pink, blue and nipple Piercings

Devon Torrey, Brandon Cranes, Sammy Hallal & Avery Wells from NYC

Top the outfit off with black sunglasses, a black hat and black suspenders. Since black is so dark, it is easy to add a pop of color that will stand out.

Graphic halter, flannel and a huge smile

A graphic halter can make a whole look. Choose a unique print you love and pair it with a flannel. Add some flash tats, a pair of reflector sunglasses and a patterned baseball cap to finish the look.

Go bold or go home 

Phil Grin from Seattle & David Merrell from NYC

Rock red leather style jackets and white studded gloves to get on Prince’s level.

Go with the flow outfits

Brianna and Meredith Klenkel from Glen Cove, NY

Another layer of detail adds to the bohemian feel of this dress and two piece. Whether that extra detail is white lace or a tribal print, flowy outfits are always a great choice.

I be on my suit and tie [Covered in weed leaves]

Weaver from Cincinnati Shout out to the cape

Enough said.

All about that lip

Emma Caslowitz from Providence, RI

A crop top with high waisted shorts would suffice any music festival. But, if you find a pair with patches, your high waisted shorts are brought to a whole other level.

Classic black romper with white detail 

Katy Brown from London, UK

Sometimes you want something more than a classic black romper. Find one with detailing in a color that pops and adds depth to the look.

Squad outfits on fleek

Gillian Levin, Alexa Mahan, Meeraj Pandya, Bianca DeLeo & Josh Miller

You can never go wrong with a fanny pack, bandanas, shorts with long pockets, a cool belt, a flannel, overalls and a cool graphic tee.

Crop top and cute bottoms

Camilla Reed and Hannah Martin from Houston, Texas & Leandra Simione from Long Island, NY

Lace up crop tops pair nicely with ripped jeans or funky pants. If you wear simple bottoms, the right flannel has the power to tie a whole outfit together.