Watch these total strangers fall in love on the campus Snapchat story

For the rest of us, here’s to another day of using the dog filter

You know that time you sent those cheeky Snapchats to your crush in the hopes of him dropping everything and falling and love with you? It probably never worked did it?

Well lucky for these two (and sadly for you) it finally did.

Students at the University of Wisconsin-Madison witnessed a love story unfold on their screens through the campus Snapchat story – broken exclusively on The Tab Wisconsin.

The romance began after Mystery Girl confessed her love for a hottie in a Vikings sports jersey who was featured on the campus story.

The story went viral after the two started publicly Snapchatting their locations in the hopes of meeting up. This sparked the suspense of the entire campus as they waited to see how the love story would unfold.

Everyone was excited for the two lovebirds and some soon got too impatient and nudged the guy to go find his Mystery Girl. They even had their own geotag which would update with their locations.

After an entire day of missing each other and the eagerness of other students flooding the Snapchat story, Mystery Girl announced her plans for the night hoping she would meet her guy there.

Vikings Fan showed up at their local college bar before closing time but his girl was nowhere to be found.

Snapchat users were determined to unite the two and took matters into their own hands until Mystery Girl made her appearance.

“Don’t you do this Mystery girl. If you left, I’m going to be as devastated as I was when JoJo did not win The Bachelor,” said one Snapchat user.

The two finally met and exchanged a long-awaited hug while the crowd cheered and captured the moment. They even took a selfie together which they obviously uploaded to the campus story.

You can watch the entire love story unfold in the hopes of one day having the same luck.

For the rest of us, here’s to another day of using the dog filter.