Creepy podo jailed for grabbing and kissing woman’s feet and smelling her boots in Leam library

Podophilia = foot fetish

A weirdo local has been jailed for sexually assaulting a woman in Leamington Spa library after he licked and smelt her feet.

Luke Rudge subjected the middle aged woman to a wave of compliments on her legs and feet – as she sat quietly reading on her own. The victim said his advances made her feel “uncomfortable”.

When he was ignored, he crawled under the table and, seizing her leg, kissed her ankles and feet.

Podo paedo lag Rudge, 33, previously convicted for indecent assault on a 14-year-old girl in 2011, sexually unappeased by the touch of his lips on her toes, took things a step further.

The podophilist then snatched up one of the woman’s discarded boots and began to appreciate its scent whilst continuing to compliment her feet.

The woman, disturbed, informed library staff of the incident leading to his arrest.

At his trial, Rudge acknowledged that he had a serious problem and asked desperately to receive help to overcome it.

The judge handed the offender a 14 month extended sentence, after which he will be on licence for a further 8 years subject to a recall to prison.

Leamington Spa resident Scott Perkins said: “It’s disgusting how a woman can’t even visit the library without a man trying to get hold of her digits.”