Image may contain: Dating, Hug, Make Out, Human, Person

Couple receive lifetime ban from Switch after being caught doing anal in the toilets

Wow guys wow

Say what you want about Soton students, but they absolutely love taking their sexual exploits out and about. If students aren't getting frisky in Hartley, then they're probably doing something unspeakable with their hands in Jesters.

One Soton couple, however, decided to follow a path less traveled, choosing to have anal sex in the Switch women's toilets on Saturday night.

The Soton Tab Instagram received messages on Sunday morning detailing the event. One witness (who wants to stay anonymous) said that she heard the couple having sex in the cubicle next to her. She was later told by her mates that they saw the couple being escorted out of the club by security.

Image may contain: Text

We spoke to one of the bouncers for more information, who told us that the security team had kept an eye on the couple all night as they'd been seen leaving the toilets together.

Security finally decided to "intervene when we started being approached by other customers who said that they heard people having sex in the women's toilets."

The couple failed to open the door when asked to by security, meaning that the cubicle door had to be "forcibly opened" by staff, revealing the students going at it. "It was obvious what they were doing – there's no mistaking that." Students in the neighbouring cubicles said the smell was something else.

Due to the various rules that they had broken and the number of other students complaining, Switch security gave the couple a lifetime ban. The bouncer told The Soton Tab that under no circumstances will they be allowed at any future events.

The couple are yet to be identified, but if you know who this might have been then please let us know. Also, again, if you start feeling a bit horny in a club or any other public location at Soton, just go home people!

Does this all sound pretty unbelievable? Maybe check the date xx

The cover photo has been taken from Switch photos, the people in the picture are not related to the story.