Image may contain: Tartan, Skirt, Plaid, Kilt, Clothing, Person, People, Human

Brace yourself: The Glasgow Uni Vets naked calendar is here

And it’s all for a good cause

The moment you have all been waiting for is here: the Vets naked calendar is out now.

Yes, you heard right – the Vets naked calendar can be yours. For the modest fee of £10, you too can witness the must have calendar for your bedroom walls.

Image may contain: Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Person, People, Human

Getting a bit cheekayy

The proceeds all go to good causes. The two charities are Trusty Paws and SAIN (Students for Animals in Need), which are both set up by and run by Glasgow Uni Vet students.

Trusty Paws helps by providing vaccinations, flea treatment and microchips to the dogs of homeless people. They give out food, clothing and bedding to the people too.

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

SAIN use fundraising events to assist people financially when coping with expensive treatment bills. They put the health of the animal at top priority and have a lot of fun doing it.

The calendar is released yearly and shot by final year Vet students at various "locations of importance". Some of these places include the Small Animal Hospital, on the bridge at Garscube – and at various farms too.

Image may contain: Torso, Plug, Electrical Device, Connector, Adapter, Person, People, Human

If you want one, drop an e-mail to [email protected]