Meet the ‘Lad of the Year’ who claims he has slept with more than 80 women

Kevin O’Flanagan’s reputation catapulted him into the spotlight and landed him his very own ‘Lad’ title

• Kevin O’Flanagan named ShagAtUni’s Lad of the Year
• The media student claims he has slept with 81 women
• He brags: “I’ve done two different girls in a night several times”

Self-professed minor celebrity Kevin O’Flanagan’s antics are so notorious he has been crowned ShagAtUni’s “Lad of the Year”.

The Southampton Solent student, who thrives off the media attention, was contacted on Twitter by ShagAtUni after they saw what he was getting up to online. He told The Tab: “Everyone who knows me knows I’m a lad. That’s why I got that Lad of the Year title.”

‘Any lad would do the same in my situation’

Now he loves using the fame and claims it makes hooking up “all a bit easier, really.”

“Some girls have thrown themselves at me, they’re like ‘You’re that guy off TV’, I’m not bragging about it but any lad would do the same in my situation.

“I’ve done two different girls in a night several times, and done three in one night twice.

“With some of them, its really bad, I don’t actually know their names.

“But girls know what I’m like anyway, even if they’ve just met me, they know what I’m like.”

He knows how to make the ladies feel special.

And when it comes to women, the 21 year old student says: “I’m not really fussy. When it comes to a bit of fun it’s just a bit of fun.”

The student, who studies TV and Media Production at Southampton Solent, was also on Channel 4’s Date My Porn Star, a show about porn addicts that get the opportunity to meet their favourite porn actor. Through this, he landed a ‘date’ with porn legend Jessica Jaymes.

Despite saying he is “definitely not” addicted to porn and that he “hadn’t even heard of her”, Kevin was still desperate to go on the show.

He said: “She was a nice lady, actually! I hadn’t heard of her, hardly.”

“But what 20 year old lad would say no to a free trip to LA in America for 10 days and to go on a date with a porn star? Find me a guy that would say no to that.”

Kevin with Jessica Jaymes

‘She was a nice lady, actually’

The opportunist believes his lifestyle is so mad he’s even tried convincing Channel 4 to give him his own reality show.

He said: “Our student house was a five minute walk home from the club. So we would always, literally, every single night we went out, bring people back, have after-parties, my mates would bring girls back, it was literally every single night, the house was crazy. It literally needed a TV show.

“I actually tried to pitch it to Channel 4 but they never got back to me. But now I know more how TV works and things, that’s what I’m studying at university, I’m going to do it properly.”

Kevin’s put his name on the map – by adding himself as a location on Google maps

Kevin wasn’t always at Solent, doing a year in Bolton first, and then a year at UCA in Kent, but “thought I’d done everything and met everyone” so wanted a change.

He said: “At Bolton I had fun, trust me I had fun, I definitely made the most of it. But I didn’t want to be so far away from everyone, so then I went to college in Kent.

“I knew loads of people in the area anyway and they had already established a name for me.”

He then made his final move to Solent after “doing everything” at UCA, too. He said: “I’m not ready to grow up and get a career or anything so I transferred to where I am now. I’m still young, I wasn’t ready to graduate and get a career or anything.”

But the young lothario isn’t worried about his media-grabbing attention affecting his career in the long-run, adding: “Being a lad and sleeping about – if it wasn’t me it would be someone else doing it, so it may as well be me. In ways it could benefit me. I’ve met loads of producers who I’ve kept in contact with. There’s good and bad in it.”

Form a queue, ladies

This article was originally published on The Tab Aberdeen.