mafs uk 2024 apartments

Inside the fancy apartments where the MAFS UK 2024 cast live and cause drama

You’d need to be a reality TV star to afford to live there

Now we’re all utterly addicted to MAFS UK 2024, we’re going to spend approximately 32 hours of our lives staring at the same few flats. We took a look at the apartments where the MAFS UK 2024 cast live together and start arguments.

What apartments do the MAFS UK cast live in for the show?

Last year, Hello! confirmed the MAFS UK brides and grooms were living in the Repton Gardens apartments which are managed by a company called Quintain Living. The flats on the show look the same as last year, so we’re assuming that it’s the same set of flats.

mafs uk 2024 apartments london

There’s not much space to avoid your partner if they offended you at a dinner party
(Image via the Repton Gardens website)

MAFS is mostly filmed in London

The apartments from MAFS UK 2024 are in the Wembley area of north London. The building is next to the long avenue between Wembley Park tube station and Wembley Stadium where people elbow each other in the queue for concerts.

where the apartments from mafs uk 2024 are wembley stadium

A very scientific diagram

If you look closely at MAFS, you can spot Wembley Stadium out their kitchen windows. The camera often cuts away to an outside view of the area.

It’s a fun part of London to live in, with lots of pubs. Plus, you could listen to Oasis for free from your balcony instead of selling your soul to afford tickets.

The dinner parties and commitment ceremonies are filmed at the opposite end of London in an event space by Trinity Buoy Wharf in Greenwich. I hope the brides and grooms don’t have to get there on the tube.

How much does it cost do live in the same apartments as the MAFS UK cast? 

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Quintain Living (@quintainliving)

A 43 square metres one bedroom flat in Repton Gardens costs £2,203. That works out as £550 a week, or £26,436 a year. Yikes. I would definitely feign interest in a mediocre MAFS man for nine weeks if it meant I got to live somewhere that fancy for free.

The apartments are very fancy inside

The Repton Gardens website describes the vibe as “botanical-inspired interiors meet contemporary, sustainably-conscious design”. The furniture comes from John Lewis.

mafs uk 2024 apartments eve charlie

These kitchens are a cute setting to have a massive argument in
(Image via Channel 4)

The apartments all seem to have a balcony with vibey views of Wembley Stadium.

mafs uk 2024 apartments london

You can almost see Ed Sheeran from here
(Image via the Repton Gardens website)

The communal spaces in the apartment building are very vibey

mafs uk 2024 apartments

I would pay good money to see a game of pool between the Eve supporters and the Charlie supporters (Image via the Repton Gardens website)

A lot of your rent must go towards the upkeep of the glamorous shared spaces. Repton Gardens has *takes deep breath* working from home offices, a gym, an outdoor dining area, a dog park, a roof terrace, a resident’s lounge, a pool table, and a hireable event space.

Cover images via quintainliving and imlaurenblack on Instagram