Ready for it? Taylor Swift is apparently filming an Eras Tour documentary, and there’s proof

It’s been rumoured that she’s been filming since last year!

Attention all Swifties: Taylor Swift has allegedly been “quietly filming” an Eras Tour documentary which will showcase all the ins and outs of the legendary world tour. The record-breaking Eras Tour has 152 shows in five continents over two years.

According to The Sun, a music insider revealed that “Taylor has been quietly filming behind the scenes of the Eras Tour since last year.” OMG!

The insider continued to say: “It will be a warts—and—all insight into the tour and the mechanics behind it, which will be fascinating for fans.”

They also mentioned that “the documentary will also reference Southport and Vienna,” which is particularly interesting given that Taylor hasn’t addressed the Vienna incident at all, and has only issued a statement online regarding the Southport attacks. She did however invite the Southport victims and their families backstage to one of her Wembley shows.

The source also said that “it will be powerful and emotional, as well as an uplifting celebration of Taylor and her incredible fans.”

In probably the biggest easter egg of all, Taylor released a music video for her latest single, I Can Do It With A Broken Heart, which showed loads of footage of behind-the-scenes at the Eras Tour across the past two years.

taylor swift eras tour video

via YouTube

However, many people have noticed that she’s been filming very recently, and from angles we didn’t see in the music video.

The music video was released yesterday (the 20th of August), so the filming that took place on the 16th would have to be for something else. There were cameras on her for every single night at Wembley, and I’m not just talking about fans with their phones.

They’ve captured some really wholesome moments like the fan traditions and projects that have developed over the tour’s duration. By the looks of it, the Taylor Swift Eras Tour documentary is deffo going to make us all cry.

To top it all off, Taylor’s team posted this very suspicious tweet last night. It reads “feeling like we might get a peek inside soon.” It may have referenced the music video announcement, but something tells me she’s up to something a lot bigger.

• Matty Healy allegedly liked a post dragging Swifties for making everything about Taylor Swift

• Everyone thinks Charli XCX made a Taylor Swift dig on new album and it’s not subtle at all

• All the evidence people think Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift have fallen out after the Met Gala