Blake Lively It Ends With Us

Amid It Ends With Us drama, here’s every co-star Blake Lively has ever majorly feuded with

Is there anyone she hasn’t fallen out with?

In the midst of all this, It Ends With Us drama, you might have forgotten that Blake Lively has actually feuded with almost every co-star she’s worked with. From the cast of Gilmore Girls to Anna Kendrick in A Simple Favor, there are a lot of cast members she doesn’t seem to have got on with very well.

And I’m not just talking about not being tied at the hip or anything, I mean proper refusing to talk, allegedly getting people fired and refusing to be in the same room as people feuds. When Miss Blake Lively decides she’s in a feuding mood she clearly doesn’t mess around.  So, let’s break down every co-star Blake Lively has ever majorly feuded with, and yes obviously Justin Baldoni from It Ends With Us has made the cut.

Leighton Meester

Via Netflix

In Gossip Girl, Serena and Blair were tied at the hip most of the time, although they did have some pretty nasty fallouts too. All in all, they looked like they were very close, but the complete opposite would definitely be said of Leighton Meester and Blake Lively.

During one interview with Vanity Fair, Blake explained how she felt like the show’s bosses were trying to force them to be friends. She said: “There was one point where we were just afraid of how our personal lives overlapping our work life could be perceived by our bosses. Then we were like, ‘Oh no, that’s exactly what they want.’ They wanted us all to date. They wanted us all to wear the same clothes that we were wearing on the show. They wanted that because then it fed their whole narrative. People could buy into this world.”

But it sounds like the two really didn’t get along at all in real life, with New York Magazine reporting they “avoided each other like the plague.” In response Blake Lively’s publicist put out a not exactly convincing statement, saying: “Blake and Leighton have never been best friends, and never professed to be…Blake goes to work, does her job, and goes home.” Yeah, sounds like there’s absolutely nothing going on there at all…

The show’s executive producer, Joshua Safran, was pretty honest about their lack of closeness on set, telling Vanity Fair: “Blake and Leighton were not friends. They were friendly, but they were not friends like Serena and Blair. Yet the second they’d be on set together, it’s as if they were.”

And no, neither of them follow each other on Instagram, despite them following everyone else in the cast… Yikes.

Armie Hammer

Blake Lively It Ends With Us

Via Netflix

Alright, so obviously Armie Hammer isn’t exactly the pinnacle of being a remotely normal person so I can see where Blake was coming from on this one.

During a recent interview, he was asked to name the “biggest diva” on the set of Gossip Girl. Yes, because for some reason he starred in four episodes of the show as Serena’s love interest, who very on-brand was a con-man.

Armie replied: “Let me just say that was a tough show to film and I didn’t end up actually filming all of the episodes I was supposed to because it was such a tough filming.” He then insinuated that his love interest in the show wanted him “out” of the show, suggesting it was down to Blake Lively. Whilst I’m not her biggest fan, I’m going to give her a massive pass on this one.

Anna Kendrick

Blake Lively It Ends With Us

Via YouTube

Anna Kendrick starred alongside Blake Lively in A Simple Favor, and according to sources by the end of the film they were no longer on speaking terms.

A TikTok account shared some juicy details at the time of the film’s release, claiming that: “By the end of A Simple Favour, Blake Lively and Anna Kendrick were not speaking. They were basically enemies and their press tours had to be booked separately. They hated each other. The studio even had to have a talk with them about making it look like they liked each other on press tours because it was starting to get obvious.” Yikes.

Obviously the two have never addressed the claims and given that A Simple Favor 2 is in the works, it seems like they can tolerate each other enough to make a sequel. Plus, I’m sure a hefty paycheck helps to ease any remaining tension between the two.

Justin Baldoni

Blake Lively It Ends With Us

Via Sony

Obviously you can’t have a list of every co-star Blake Lively has ever feuded with and not include Justin Baldoni from It Ends With Us. The two are currently embroiled in some wild alleged drama, with one resurfaced video even appearing to show them arguing.

One source recently revealed some more updated juicy details about what’s really going on to People, admitting: “All is not what it seems. There is much more to this story. The principal cast and [author] Colleen Hoover will have nothing to do with him.”

Just last week, the Hollywood Reporter reported there “was a fracture among the filmmakers in the post-production process, wherein two different cuts of the movie emerged.” A source who claimed to be close to Justin hit back at these claims, telling People that the discord came from Blake Lively, as she “wants to direct the next movie, sidelining him and securing the rights from Colleen.”

However, according to Page Six: “None of the cast enjoyed working with Justin – they certainly didn’t talk to him at the premiere.” Apparently the feud between Justin and Blake was so bad that Justin and Blake had to watch the film at “two separate theatres.” I can hardly keep up!

For all the latest news and drama surrounding Blake Lively and It Ends With Us, plus drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook