JoJo Siwa Karma Abby Lee Miller

Abby Lee Miller has spoken out about the JoJo Siwa rebrand and did NOT mince her words

JoJo first became known when she was coached by Abby on Dance Moms

If there’s one person everyone wants to know the opinion of on JoJo Siwa and her much talked about rebrand for her first single as a grown up (ish), Karma – it’s her former dance coach and Dance Moms figurehead Abby Lee Miller. Abby Lee Miller is so famously outpsoken and obviously trained JoJo Siwa, so everyone has wanted to know what she’d have to say about the big changes JoJo’s doing with her career.

Abby Lee Miller posted a TikTok where she reacted to Karma by JoJo Siwa, including the music video – and she was like a proud mum with a lot to say to any JoJo detractors.

“They keep going on about [her rebrand],” Abby said in a recent TikTok video. “It’s JoJo with paint on her face and a fabulous costume. It used to be stars and rainbows and pink and lavender and turquoise, and now it’s black.

“It’s still her doing incredible dancing, so I don’t know if it’s so much as a rebranding or just maturing, getting older [and] wanting to show another side of her.”

Mother approved, then – Abby Lee Miller has spoken. JoJo Siwa has literally been the girly on everyone’s lips since the video dropped – and it seems to be working because the views are already at a whopping 14 million on the YouTube channel for its music video, and the Spotify streams are nearing a million.

The Siwa is truly coming  for the main pop girl crown. I’m sure the girls are quaking.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news, memes and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.