MAFS Australia shocking confession Jayden

What is Jayden’s shocking confession during MAFS Australia tonight?

I’m on the edge of my seat

Yikes, so Jayden and Eden seemed to be getting on really well on MAFS Australia but that’s all come crashing down after his absolutely shocking confession tonight.

Warning – major spoilers for what Jayden reveals during his shocking confession on MAFS Australia tonight, so don’t read if you don’t want to know what it is!

Jayden revealed the x-rated secret to Eden during the show’s confessions week, where the MAFS Australia couples were given the task of writing a letter revealing a deep truth from their past. And Jayden certainly delivered.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jayden (@jaydeneynaud.kickboxer)

Jayden admitted he was “really, really nervous” about the MAFS Australia confession task, before finally sitting down with Eden to reveal a shocking sex pact he made with a previous girlfriend.

He revealed the secret to Eden explaining: “My ex-girlfriend cheated on me. She was going on dinner dates, movie dates and I even had guys openly admit to me in person that they had slept with her. I told her that I was willing to give her another chance, but I’m gonna sleep with her best friend while she watches.

“One of her friends agreed to do it. So after a little bit of chatting for a few days, it happened.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Eden (@edenharper)

Eden understandably looked gobsmacked by the reveal and asked Jayden whether he regretted his actions. “I don’t regret it,” he replied.

In the confessional Eden explained how disgusted she felt with Jayden over his story and that it had “triggered” her past experiences of being cheated on, something she wanted to move past whilst on MAFS Australia.

She explained: “I feel like that’s just so triggering for me because of my situation which you already know about… but yeah, I don’t really know what else to say. That’s me. The story was gross and I didn’t like it at all, but he didn’t seem to regret it, that was the concerning part.”

Looks like we’ll have to keep watching MAFS Australia to see if Jayden and Eden can resolve their issues.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news on Jayden and his shocking confession and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.