PSA! Below Deck is holding an open casting call for the next season, here’s how to apply

All my yachtie dreams are about to come true!!!

You can now apply to be on Below Deck as they’re currently running an open casting call for the next season and I could not be more ready. Spending the summer on a luxury yacht with really hot people whilst earning a boat load of money? Sign me up!

Season one of Below Deck aired over 10 years ago in 2013 and it’s safe to say it took the world by storm. No one could have anticipated the show’s success, with the franchise now having four spin off shows that span over three continents and are just as, if not more so, successful as the original.

If you’ve ever watched the show, inevitably whilst snacking and rotting on your sofa or in your bed, and seen the yachties undertake gruelling, physically and mentally exhausting work for a minimum of 16 hours a day and thought to yourself: “I could do that” then you’re in luck as now anyone can apply to be on the next season. And what’s more, the application process actually seems super simple. Or it is at this initial stage at least. So, here’s how you can apply to Below Deck:

how to apply for below deck

via Bravo

The casting agent for the show, Diana Wallace Casting +Media, made a post on Facebook announcing the opening of applications for Below Deck, which you can find here. They’re currently casting for the positions of Captain, Bosun, Chef, Deckhand, Chief Stew and Stew so you can apply no matter your skill set.

The post reads: “Do you have the passion for the open sea and the desire to travel to exotic locations while catering to some of the world’s most prestigious charter guests? If so, we might be looking for you!”

The best part is all you need to do to apply is send off a copy of your CV and a photo of yourself to [email protected]. However, there is one catch – you must be an experienced yachtie. Brb, getting my Yachtmaster qualification asap.

Seasons five and six of Below Deck are available now on Netflix, along with the first season of Below Deck Sailing Yacht. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

All the Below Deck stars who have made an OnlyFans account since disembarking the boat

You’re fired! All the Below Deck yachties who were given the boot and why

What’s the biggest ever tip there’s been on Below Deck?

Featured image via Bravo.