Squid Game video game

Netflix is releasing its own Squid Game video game where you compete against other players

And you will be playing iconic games from the series

Have you wondered what it would be like to play the iconic games of Squid Game from the comforts of your sofa? Well, if the answer to that is yes then you’re in luck because Netflix is releasing its own Squid Game video game that’s based on the original series.

Announced as part of its massive expansion into gaming that includes the GTA trilogy, the spin-off Squid Game video game will be available for anyone with a Netflix account to play for free.

The video game has been described as being “set in the universe of Squid Game, in which you can compete with other players in games from the hit series.” From the description it sounds like the game could have a multiplayer aspect to it, which would give it a more competitive feel to it similar to Squid Game: The Challenge. 

There was a huge variety of other video games that were announced including Shadow and Bone: Enter The Fold, Money Heist that’s based off the Netflix show of the same name, and Chicken Run: Eggstraction.

By the end of next year Netflix will have 86 video games available for subscribers to play as part of their membership, with another 90 currently in development.

I’m already imagining Netflix using my camera whilst I play Red Light, Green Light and fail miserably because I have to sneeze.

Squid Game: The Challenge is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.