Luca Bish Celebrity MasterChef

Famous friends and boujee holidays: Everything Luca Bish has got up to since Love Island

If he doesn’t make a fancy fish and chips on Celeb MasterChef it will have been wasted

Luca Bish is back on the telly and is currently appearing on BBC One’s Celebrity MasterChef. He is alongside the likes of Dani Dyer, James Buckley and Jamelia and it’ll be interesting how he fairs on a reality TV show that isn’t about finding true love. I reckon he’s got it in the bag.

Since Love Island 2022, Luca has taken a slight step back from social media but has still kept his followers in the loop as much as possible. So now he’s back on TV and providing the laughs on the Celebrity MasterChef, here’s everything Luca Bish has been up to since Love Island.

Three months after the show, he and Gemma split up

Just threes months after the show ended, Luca and Gemma called it quits. Gemma confirmed the break up on her Instagram story with the following statement: “To all my followers, I wanted to let you know that Luca and I are no longer in a relationship.

“It wasn’t an easy decision but ultimately this is what is best for us both right now. Many of you have been on this journey with us from the very beginning, and I want to thank you for your continued support as we start new chapters.”

He has been travelling loads and has been spending a lot of time in the USA

After the split, Luca went travelling and visited Switzerland with his family. Since then, he has been all over and visited West Hollywood, Los Angeles and Dana Point in California. The former Islander went on a few gifted PR trips to the States and has simply been living it up.

Fair play!

Luca is launching his own YouTube channel

In September 2022, Luca revealed he was ditching his career as a fishmonger and started a YouTube channel, The Bish n Chips Show. He promoted the channel on social media but hasn’t yet revealed what kind of content his followers can expect.

The channel still doesn’t have any content but has just under 7,000 subscribers.

He has struck up some pretty random friendships, including with Conor McGregor

Luca recently posted a picture of him with Conor McGregor in a crossover that absolutely no one saw coming. Although he does hang out with his Love Island 2022 co-stars, he has struck up a friendship with winter Love Island 2023 contestant Ron Hall.

Ron posted a picture of him and Luca to his Instagram at a golf course. Yeah, I’m just as confused as you about this friendship.

Luca has opened up about struggling with fame following on from the show

Luca hasn’t been as active as his co-stars since the show, and has admitted to struggling with the height of fame he has found himself at.

In April 2023, Luca posted an Instagram photo while out in the US and wrote: “I know I don’t post often, but I’ve felt kind of overwhelmed by it all to be honest.

“The journey post Love Island has gone so fast yet I feel like I’ve not had a chance to take it all in. I feel very lucky and despite the silence, I don’t take a second for granted.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.