Abbott Elementary love lives

Abbott Elementary love lives: Here’s who all the cast members are dating in real life

Quinta has never posted her husband on social media

Abbott Elementary swept once again at the Golden Globe Awards and with the second season now available to watch on Disney Plus, there’s no reason not to watch these teachers make ends meet at one of the worst school in the country.

The cast is full of recognisable faces, especially Quinta Brunson if you only lived on your phone back in 2014. As you get ready for the binge watch of a lifetime, here is a look inside the love lives of the Abbott Elementary cast.

Quinta Brunson

Abbott Elementary love lives

via Instagram @quintab

Quinta Brunson has been married since 2021 to sales manager Kevin J Anik. It isn’t clear as to how the two met or when they started dating but in July 2020, Quinta announced their engagement and in an intimate ceremony in September 2021, they were married. Quinta is incredibly private about her personal life and there are no photos of the wedding.

Two months after the nuptials, the pair purchased a $1.5 million hope in the Valley Village in the San Fernando Valley community. The couple have been on the red carpet together every now and again, but he has never made a feature on Quinta’s Instagram account.

Tyler James Williams

Abbott Elementary love lives

via Instagram @willtylerjames

Tyler James William portrays Gregory on Abbott Elementary, and thankfully for fans of the show, he is single.

His most recent public relationship was in 2017 with actress Anastasia Baranova, who people may recognise from Z Nation and Malcolm in the Middle. They were rumoured to be in a relationship from 2015 but it seems as though they have since broken up.

Over the years, the actor has been linked to singer Karina Pasian and Keke Palmer. Similarly to Quinta, Tyler is fairly private about his personal life and doesn’t often share much on his social media.

Sheryl Lee Ralph

Abbott Elementary love lives

via Instagram @senvincenthughes

Sheryl Lee Ralph plays one of the teachers at Abbott Elementary, Barbara Howard, and before the show she already had a huge career of theatre and TV behind her. Sheryl has been married twice and has been married since 2005 t0 her current husband.

Sheryl is married to Vincent Hughes, who is a member of the Pennsylvania State Senate. They don’t have any children together but Sheryl has two children from her previous marriage to businessman Eric Maurice.

Janelle James

via Instagram @janellejamescomedy

Janelle James is largely reported as single and like a lot of her co-stars, has kept her personal life regarding her relationship private. Janelle has two teenage sons but she hasn’t shared any photos of them on social media. In 2020, Janelle dedicated a part of her comedy stand-up show to her 13-year-old son.

Lisa Ann Walter

via Instagram @lisaannwalter

Lisa Ann Walter is currently single but she was married to Sam Baum for 13 years from 1986 to 1999. Lisa has three sons, Jordan and twins Simon and Spencer, and a daughter called Delia. Lisa often shares photos of her her children, wishing them a happy birthday in the most wholesome fashion.

Lisa’s eldest son, Jordan, has recently gotten engaged to his long term girlfriend. In a sweet Instagram post, Jordan said: “We picked this ring out together almost seven years ago, and I finally got to put it on my favourite finger attached to my favourite person.”

Chris Perfetti

via Instagram @chrisperfetti

Chris Perfetti’s relationship status is very different to his character Jacob’s. It is widely reported that Chris is single and keeps fairly private about his dating life.

Chris has openly spoken about his character’s sexuality on the show, and according to him, creator Quinta Brunson wanted Jacob’s sexuality to be a “component of his character”. Chris said: “The real story there is that we didn’t make a big story out of it. I think it’s a generational thing.”