Andrew Tate death Greta Thunberg

All the celebrities who’ve successfully dragged Andrew Tate back to where he belongs

There’s nothing he loves more than attention

After Elon Musk lifted his five-year Twitter ban in the name of “free speech”,  Andrew Tate has returned to social media to spit out the same old misogynistic vitriol he got banned from the app for in the summer. Except now, in a bid to get the public to pay attention to him, he’s started trolling climate activist Greta Thunberg, who happily rose to the challenge of denting his ego.

Although we shouldn’t really be giving Andrew and his yawn-worthy bids for attention any air time, he’s got a worryingly large following of people backing him up. And Greta isn’t the only person of note whose been dragged into the Tate discourse over the past few months.

KSI, Jake Paul, Deborah Francis-White and podcaster Ethan Klein have all previously spoken out about their opinions on the former Big Brother contestant’s concerning beliefs. But these are the celebrities who have actually entered into a public feud with Andrew Tate and successfully dragged him down to size:

Greta Thunberg

Andrew attempted to grind Greta’s gears with his v OTT car collection, writing to her: “Hello @GretaThunberg. I have 33 cars. My Bugatti has a w16 8.0L quad turbo. My TWO Ferrari 812 competizione have 6.5L v12s. This is just the start. Please provide your email address so I can send a complete list of my car collection and their respective enormous emissions.”

In light of the number of super cars that he owns, Greta accused Andrew of compensating for something. “yes, please do enlighten me,” she replied. “Email me at [email protected].”

And, because this is Andrew Tate’s community we’re talking about, things then took an inevitably misogynistic turn when former UFC fighter Jake Shields tweeted: “Andrew Tate and Greta Thunberg need to stop flirting and just fuck already.” To which Tate creepily responded: “She ain’t ready”.

Cardi B

Cardi B is no stranger to an online altercation and she was forced to speak out against Tate when the same UFC fighter Jake Shields (why is this guy always starting weird fights??) who made weird comments about Greta claimed she was an inappropriate role model— just like Tate.

“People are freaking out about young boys looking up to Andrew Tate but totally fine with young girls looking up to Cardi B and the Kardashians,” he wrote. “Tate’s Main message is stop being lazy and making excuses and go work hard and get in shape and make money Cardi’s is go do drugs, fuck random men and go through life as a brain dead moron”.

In a now-deleted Tweet, Cardi responded: “I’m married, I don’t smoke weed, I don’t pop pills, I don’t do coke, I’m a mom of two kids and I do a lot of charity work…but hey let me put Cardi into it to defend a man who defend[s] misogyny and rape.”

Matt Bernstein

Matt has over 1.2million followers on Instagram and regularly posts infographics about current affairs and social issues. He made numerous posts calling Matt Tate’s content “violently misogynistic” and “homophobic”. And, in the summer, Matts infographic that urged “social media platforms to do something” about Tate’s growing popularity on their sites gained over 1.4million likes.

Days later, Tate was banned from Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. But afterwards, Tate’s followers sent Matt relentless homophobic DMs on Instagram.

Chian Reynolds

Influencer and YouTuber Chian Reynold’s interview with Tate instantly went viral after she quizzed him on whether he gives women head (“I don’t know who’s out there doing this but it ain’t me”) , why he wears glasses inside (“I have a detached retina”), and what he’d do if a one night stand got pregnant (“It depends on the scenario, if you’ll be loyal to me you’re taken care of”).

After the interview, Chian followed up by calling all of Tate’s fans “delusional” just to, you know, piss them off a little bit more.

Piers Morgan

Possibly one of the weirdest altercations Andrew Tate has had with another celebrity was the moment Piers Morgan’s Twitter account claimed he’d been shot dead this week. “BREAKING NEWS: Andrew Tate has been found shot dead in Dubai,” the post read. To which, Tate responded by claiming he’s “hard to kill”.

Turns out, Morgan’s post was actually down to hackers, who also posted “I like Andrew Tate’s cock” from the journalist’s account.

But, in real life, Tate had a heated argument on Piers Morgan Uncensored when he was asked about being banned from various social media platforms. “Do you accept that when that [misogynistic content] appears on TikTok, a lot of young, impressionable, men teenagers will read that and go ‘is he saying that rape doesn’t exist?'” Morgan questioned, to which Tate said he’d been taken out of context.

“Do you think men are the property of women? Why have you said that they are?” he continued. “I was making a religious point,” Tate claimed.

Featured image credit via Instagram and Anders Hellberg, Creative Commons license