Here’s everything celebrities and influencers have said about Andrew Tate

Your boyfriend supports him, but does your celebrity crush?

Over the past few months, Andrew Tate has been all over every social media platform for his controversial views. He is known for his takes on masculinity and women – his opinions have sparked many debates on social media platforms, and Tate has now been banned from Facebook, Instagram and TikTok, after already being banned from Twitter a few years ago.

Tate has starred in many YouTube podcasts and interviews over the past months such as Full Send Podcast, Stand Out TV, CEOCAST (and many more). In these interviews Tate has said things such as “I don’t believe in depression”, “how can you be high value if 50 men have slept with you?”, and said women “bare some responsibility” for being assaulted.

Since being banned on social media platforms, Andrew Tate has finally spoken out and claimed he was “playing a comedic character”. He said his comments were taken out of context and he has “dedicated over one million dollars to charities supporting women.”

These are the celebrities and influencers who have voiced their opinions on Andrew Tate:

KSI

The YouTuber, music artist and boxer posted this tweet yesterday following Tate’s ban from Instagram and Facebook. Safe to say that KSI is not a fan of Andrew, as in his tweet he says: “Thank God Andrew Tate got banned”.

Matt Bernstein

Matt has 1.2 million followers on Instagram and gets his support from posting infographics about current events and affairs. Matt has made multiple posts about Andrew Tate and called his videos “violently misogynistic” and “homophobic”.

One of Matt’s infographics about Tate urged “social media platforms to do something” in regards to Tate’s growing fame and influence across social media platforms. This infographic has had over 1.4 million likes.

Since this was posted Andrew Tate has been banned from Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. After Matt’s post about Tate and urging for a social media ban against him, Matt received many homophobic DMs on Instagram from Tate’s supporters:

Jake Paul

Like Tate, Jake Paul has been labelled as controversial many times, and his tweet about Tate backs this up. In his tweet Jake says he doesn’t “agree with a lot of Andrew Tate’s opinions”. But he also goes on to say that he does not “agree with censorship”, possibly implying he doesn’t agree with the ban of Andrew Tate on social media platforms.

Cardi B

Cardi B is well-known rapper, she has faced her fair share of backlash and hate in her time, and it continues even in regards to Andrew Tate.

A former UFC fighter, Jake Shields, tweeted saying: “People are freaking out about young boys looking up to Andrew Tate but totally fine with young girls looking up to Cardi B and the Kardashians”. The same man also tweeted: “Tate’s Main message is stop being lazy and making excuses and go work hard and get in shape and make money Cardi’s Is go do drugs, fuck random men and go through life as a brain dead Moron”.

Cardi B has reportedly responded to this tweet, which has since been deleted. Screenshots of her response seem to show her saying: “I’m married, I don’t smoke weed, I don’t pop pills, I don’t do coke, I’m a mom of 2 kids and I do a lot of charity work…but hey let me put cardi into it to defend a man who defend misogyny and rape.”

Deborah Frances-White

Deborah Frances-White is a well-known feminist who has her fame from her comedy podcast about feminism. She took to Instagram to express her happiness with Tate being banned from Facebook and Instagram. She shared a post showing that Tate has been banned from Instagram and Facebook and captioned it: “About time”.

Ethan Klein

Ethan Klein is a YouTube who has been especially popular in the past few years for his podcast with Trisha Paytas, Frenemies. He has been vocal on Twitter about his dislike of Tate. Ethan said he finds “it sad that so many people are defending Andrew Tate”. Ethan and his wife, Hila, also discussed Tate on their H3 podcast.

Daz Black

Daz is another YouTuber who has openly expressed his negative opinions of Andrew Tate on Twitter. Daz Black labels Tate as “a monster”.

What has Andrew Tate said?

After being banned on social media platforms, Andrew Tate has claimed he was “playing a comedic character”. He said his comments were taken out of context and he has “dedicated over one million dollars to charities supporting women.”

Tate also released a statement to various news outlets saying: “It is very uncomfortable that old videos of me, where I was playing a comedic character, have been taken out of context and amplified to the point where people believe absolutely false narratives about me. In the last two weeks I dedicated over one million dollars to charities supporting women. I posted this on Instagram, but Instagram ignored it. Internet sensationalism has purported the idea that I’m anti-woman when nothing could be further from the truth.

“This is simply hate mobs who are uninterested in the facts of the matter trying to personally attack me. They twist facts and produce fancy documents full of half truths and lies to attack people they don’t like.” Andrew Tate then went on to say he will “always” have millions of fans around the world and says his platform is a “beacon of light, teaching young people of all genders and races how to respect one another for years to come.”

Related stories recommended by this writer

•I hate to break it you, but here are the celebs who still follow Andrew Tate on Instagram

•A timeline of every single messed up thing Andrew Tate has done to

•Right, everyone is talking about him but who actually *is* Andrew Tate?

Featured image via @KSI and @jakepaul on Instagram, and Stand Out Tv on Youtube.