TikToks between Sam Prince and Julius Cowdrey from Made in Chelsea

Ok so here are *those* TikToks between Sam Prince and Julius from Made in Chelsea

I’m awarding this the pettiest beef of 2022

On recent episodes of Made in Chelsea there has been loads of chat about TikToks Sam Prince has been making about Julius Cowdrey. The pair have been embroiled in a drama for weeks, and honestly, it is nothing but petty.

On one side there is Sam Prince and his girlfriend Inga, who say Sam making TikToks about Julius is just a joke and is funny, whereas on the other side of the argument Julius and his girlfriend Georgia have said it’s immature and borderline bullying at times.

One thing is for sure though, this drama has been massively blown up. Sam has been duetting Julius’ singing TikToks and posting about Julius blocking him. Sam has just over 7k followers on TikTok and posted a video recently with the crying filter seeing that Julius had blocked him. He also duetted one of Julius’ videos and added the caption: “Nostril singing baby, I love you bro”.

@samjprince

Nostril singing baby, I love you bro #fyp

♬ original sound – Sam Prince

In the video about Julius blocking him, Sam Prince added the caption: “In the market for a new life coach xoxo” as Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know plays in the background.

The way they talk about it on Made in Chelsea, you’d think these videos have been going on for years and there are millions of them. But that’s literally all there is. In the comments section, a lot of people seem to be siding with Sam. One person said: “You’re my favourite dude on the show at the moment” whilst another added: “Carrying the season”.

@samjprince

In the market for a new life coach xoxo #fyp

♬ Somebody That I Used To Know – Gotye

I’m glad we got that one settled up.