Inside the very hot Instagrams of the Too Hot To Handle season four cast

They all have a cringe bio but it’s okay because they’re sexy

They’re here! Too Hot To Handle season four has landed, and let’s get it out the way, the new cast members are hot. It should be illegal to be this fit. So we all know it’s going to happen, we’re going to look them all up and gawp at their profiles, so to save you some time let’s take a look at the Instagrams of the Too Hot To Handle season four cast members.

Think bikini pics, topless mirror selfies, gorgeous holiday pictures and snaps of them in bars, eating out and at fancy events galore. It’s a shame they all have such cringey bios though because they really are very, very fit.

Here are all the super-sexy Instagrams belonging to the cast of season four of Too Hot To Handle.

Brittan

Instagram handle: @Brittan_byrd

Brittan’s Instagram bio says “I’m only defined by my own vision,” which is both profound and wanky. Her Instagram feed is pretty cool though and she posts a lot of vibey selfies. She also has a load of highlights called “Yours truly,” “Earth” and “On the clock.”

Creed

Instagram handle: @Creedmckinnon

Too Hot To Handle season 4 cast Instagrams

via @creedmckinnon on Instagram

When I think about the name Creed, all I can think of is Creed from The Office US. But to be fair to him, THTH Creed is a lot hotter. His Instagram is a biiiiiig vibe as well. It’s full of modelling pics and his gorgeous face.

Dominique

Instagram handle: @dominiquedefoe

via @dominiquedefoe on Instagram

Dominique’s bio says “my friends say I’m somewhere between a daydream and a nightmare, I live in my fantasies❤️‍🔥✨” and I can’t get over it. It’s like 2016 again with all these bios on Instagram. Anyway, Dominique’s feed is very cool and her life looks pretty mad.

James

Instagram handle: @Jamespendergrass

via @jamespendergrass on Instagram

James wins the competition for cringiest Instagram bio of the season. His bio says: “Honestly I’m not mad, I just need me some PB&J’s” – a big ick. His feed as well isn’t amazing, he’s got the Hulk on it so that says a lot. He’s clearly very into modelling and fitness considering that’s pretty much every other picture on his grid.

Jawahir

Instagram handle: @Jawahirkhalifa

via @jawahirkhalifa on Instagram

Jawahir’s Instagram is honestly the fittest thing I have ever seen. Every post just bangs and features a load of blue skies!

Kayla

Instagram handle: @kaylarichart

via @kaylarichart on Instagram

Kayla’s life seems pretty lavish and verrrry city based. She has a few highlights dedicated to cities she’s travelled to and the trips look boujie.

Nick

Instagram handle:@Nickkici

via @nickkici on Instagram

It’s such a weird idea to me, seeing someone from Michigan on the tube. But anyway, Nick’s currently in London according to his Instagram and he seems to be having the time of his life.

Nigel

Instagram handle: @nigeleuro_

via @nigeleuro_ on Instagram

Nigel’s Instagram is the home to shirtless selfies, gym content and oh no, that’s just it. He loves showing off his muscles and I mean, who can blame him? He’s a tank.

Sophie

Instagram handle: @sophiestonehouse

Another THTH contestant and another cringe bio!! Is it criteria to have an awful bio to get a spot on the show? Sophie’s Instagram pretty much sums up what it means to be a Fiat 500 girl living in Brighton but I’m not mad about it. She owns it big time.

Seb

Instagram handle: @sebmelrose

via @sebmelrose on Instagram

Seb’s camera quality is clearer than my eyesight. His Instagram is also a vibe for anyone who loves a sunset – he glows all the time in them.

Ethan

Instagram handle: @smithethan

via @smtihethan on Instagram

Ethan is a bombshell in season four and he is a work of art. He’s described as a “tattooed hunk” and that’s exactly what he is!! If you recognise him it’s because he’s an ASOS model as shown on his Instagram highlight reel called “ASOS.”

Flavia

Instagram handle: @flavialaosu

via @flavialaosu on Instagram

Flavia is a 25-year-old influencer from Peru and she has…4.7 million Instagram followers. It’s mad. She posts endless vibey photos of herself and her holidays. She’s also just won Latin Influencer of the Year at the People’s Choice Awards – a little bit iconic if you ask me.

Episodes one to five of Too Hot To Handle season four are available on Netflix now, and episodes six to 10 will be released on December 14th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.