Inside the Instagrams of The Apprentice 2022 cast

Navid’s already got 10.8k followers

The Apprentice 2022 is starting this evening and I for one am so excited. By the looks of things there’s a stella cast, brimming with the arrogant and argumentative qualities we’ve come to expect from the show. By the end of the series, it’s almost a given that the Instagram follower counts of the cast will have skyrocketed. But as it turns out, some already have a fairly sizeable followings. Here’s a look inside the Instagrams of the entire cast of The Apprentice 2022.

Navid Sole- 10.8k followers

27-year-old pharmacist and Nicki Minaj superfan Navid Sole has the biggest following of all this year’s contestants, standing at a whopping 10.8k followers.

If that wasn’t enough, he also runs a Nicki Minaj fan account called @minajes which boasts 390k followers.

apprentice-2022-cast-instagrams-nicki-minaj

He’s even been on Judge Rinder. Something from these clips tells me he’s going to be a chaotic addition to the show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR7dmpgqCoQ/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Conor Gilsenan- 5.6k followers

Former rugby player Conor is now a salesman in London who describes himself as a “corporate panther.”

He’s amassed 5.6k followers on Instagram and regularly posts snaps of himself on holiday or with his partner Megan.

Kathryn Louise Burn- 3.8k followers

Kathryn owns a pyjama company, lives in Swindon and has an Instagram following of over 3.8k.

By the looks of things, she loves a night out and regularly posts snaps of her jet-setting around the world.

Amy Anzel- 2.5k followers

At 48, Amy is one of the older candidates on this series of The Apprentice. The New Yorker runs her own London-based beauty brand and has over 2.5k followers on Instagram.

Here she is giving you some top tips on how to set up a business.

Alex Short- 2.3k followers

Hertford-based Alex runs a cleaning company and says: “I would compare myself to a Ferrari – shiny on the outside but under the bonnet there is a lot of fire, and I’m coming for you.”

By the looks of things, the 27-year-old loves lads holidays and going to the gym.

Stephanie Affleck- 1.7k followers

Stephanie is 28 years old and runs an online children’s store, saying, “I’ve got grit, determination and I’m determined to be successful.”

She has 1.7k followers on Instagram and regularly posts glam pics of her on nights out. Stephanie’s also got about a million snaps of her by the Burj Al Arab in Dubai.

Harpreet Kaur- 1.6k followers

30-year-old Harpreet runs a coffee and cake business in Yorkshire and has over 1.6k followers on Instagram.

Her content is pretty wholesome with her regularly posting snaps of her and her dog.

Akshay Thakrar- 669 followers

Salesman Akshay can speak seven languages and says, “My friends call me AK47 because I’m a killer salesperson.”

He’s only got 669 followers on Instagram but I’m sure every single one of them enjoys his regular motivational posts. Here’s his “relentless 13 list”:

Akeem Bundu-Kamara- 660 followers

Akeem may just have 660 followers on Instagram, but his sustainable sportswear business has already been celebrated in The Independent for its work fighting “throwaway culture.”

Akeem also seems to be pretty well-travelled, posting pics from around the world.

Francesca Kennedy Wallbank- 470 followers

Eco-conscious Francesca is the proud owner of a Surrey-based sustainability company. She’s only got 470 followers as it stands, but I’m sure she’ll get more as the show goes on.

Harry Mahmood- 317 followers

Harry is a West Midlands-based “bath bomb entrepreneur” who claims to be the “Asian version of Lord Sugar.”

Tbf to Harry, these look like a lot of fun!

Aaron Willis- 172 followers

Former RAF man Aaron is now looking to start a security business and says he “can’t let anyone stand in his way.”

The Chorley-based entrepreneur has 172 followers on Instagram. Here’s a pic of him getting a trim.

Nick Showering- 120 followers

The London-based finance manager has just 120 followers and is giving real Industry vibes in this pic.

Candidates Brittany Carter and Shama Amin don’t have Instagram.