Zara wrote Sam a ‘heartfelt apology letter’ after they split up – here it is in full

‘I am so deeply ashamed of my actions and the way I have hurt you – I was selfish, immature and stupid’

Zara McDermott wrote Sam Thompson a ‘heartfelt letter’ of apology after they split, it is shown in tonight’s episode of Made in Chelsea.

Sam is with friend Reza, who Zara has asked to pass on the letter, when he reads it. Reza describes that Zara is in a “bad way” before explaining she left him with a letter to deliver to Sam. Sam goes on to read the first paragraph on camera, before Reza asks him how it makes him feel.

So if you’re wondering what the full letter Zara McDermott wrote to Sam Thompson says, it reads: “Dear Sam, Since you have been away I have been doing a lot of reflecting on a lot of things. I’ve reflected on my life before I met you, on our life together and a lot on the kind of life I want to live.

“Before I continue with some of the things I need to say, I just want to tell you again I am so sorry with my whole entire heart for what I did. I am so deeply ashamed of my actions and the way I have hurt you. I was selfish, immature and stupid. There is no excuse.

“I know how hard it is to believe that someone who loves you could do what I did. But believe me when I say. I love you, you have my whole heart and more.”

Zara McDermott, Sam Thompson, apology, letter, Made in Chelsea, full, read, what it said, cheating, split, post

via E4

She continues: “You asked me before ‘what was your life like before me?’ I told you it was nothing before you. That’s not necessarily true, I had fun, I loved my life.

“But the day you walked into it, you, my whole world changed. And not because of where you live (if I’m honest I barely knew where Fulham was), not because of your friends or anything like that.”

She then goes on to apologise further and explain that her life changed because she had met the love of her life, and describes Sam as “charismatic” and “bubbly”.

The letter comes as Zara this weekend posted a cute picture of her and Sam together which has left everyone confused. People were initially questioning whether they had got back together, whilst most are just asking Zara to “give up” her clear mission to win Sam back.

The pair split in September, after it was revealed Zara had slept with someone else during her time on X Factor: Celebrity. This was later claimed to be music industry boss Brahim Fouradi.