Meet Demi: The history grad who is promising to finally spice up Love Island

She’s not afraid to step on toes

Last night Love Island revealed two new bombshells, Wallace and Demi. Hopefully they will add the pinch of spice that winter Love Island this year seems to have been so desperately missing.

Demi Jones is the new girl who might actually do just that. She’s come straight into the villa and is causing drama – she’s not afraid to step on a few toes. Here’s everything you need to know about her.

Demi Love Island, Love Island, Demi, new, girl, bombshell, winter, 2020, Islander, cast, contestant, age, job, Instagram, university, latest, news, gossip

Demi Love Island

Demi Jones is 21 and from Portsmouth

Love Island newbie, Demi Jones, is a 21-year-old style advisor at a boutique. She’s from Portsmouth.

She studied History and Archaeology at uni

Before Love Island, Demi graduated from University of Winchester with a degree in History and Archaeology. Her graduation ceremony was in October of last year. She posted a picture on Instagram captioned: “You can now officially call your girl an Archaeologist”.

Demi Love Island, Love Island, Demi, new, girl, bombshell, winter, 2020, Islander, cast, contestant, age, job, Instagram, university, latest, news, gossip, graduate, uni, winchester, history,

via Instagram @demijones1

Her dream career is to work in Rome as a museum curator once she’s perfected her Italian.

She describes herself as a ‘redhead bombshell’ on Instagram

In Demi’s Instagram bio she says she is a “redheaded bombshell”. Her Insta is filled with night out shoots and picture-perfect selfies. Her account is currently being run by her best friend, Hollie.

Demi posted her Love Island picture on Instagram, captioned: “Surprise! Our girl is heading into the Love Island villa as the red head bombshell. We’ve been so excited for weeks and it’s been almost impossible keeping it a secret! Demi cannot wait to meet the islanders and hopefully find love in South Africa, so let’s support her all the way!”

via Instagram @demijones1

Demi rates her looks a seven out of 10 and is ‘bubbly’

She rates herself as a seven, and said her best feature is her hair. She said: “I think that makes me different, I’m a natural redhead.” She describes herself as “definitely bubbly, reliable and friendly” adding: “I think when boys see me they go for my looks and don’t want to get to know me on a deeper level. Whereas I like to think I’ve got a bit of personality to go with it – I’m bubbly and fun.”

Her worst habit is that she is quite messy.

via Instagram @demijones1

She has her eyes on Nas and Finley

In her entrance interview, Demi said she had her eyes on Nas and Finn in the villa. Her celebrity crushes are Zac Efron and Tom Hardy.

Demi also says she is  “99 per cent loyal”, and wants a “macho man” but hates it when boys are too cocky. She added: “However, if my boyfriend or someone I’m talking to is not giving me the right attention or affection then my eyes could start wandering. It only takes a boy to give you a bit of attention when you’re not getting it from the right person, for you to be swayed.

“I’m not going to beat around the bush. If I’m coupled up with someone I’m not happy with and if there’s someone I vibe with, I will have to say something, I’ll have to get my feelings across.” ?

via Instagram @demijones1

For all the latest Love Island news, memes and gossip like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.