Image may contain: Child, Female, Teen, Woman, Blonde, Girl, Kid, Man, Hair, Dating, Face, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human

Anton denies cheating after a video of him kissing a girl in a club emerges

The footage has gone viral after being shared on WhatsApp

Anton from Love Island 2019 has been forced to deny he cheated on Belle after a video of him kissing a girl on a night out was leaked online.

The video, obtained by The Sun, shows a girl sat on Anton's lap. They both look at the camera and then start kissing. The footage has gone viral after it was apparently first being shared on WhatsApp.

It is being reported someone is trying to sell the video, claiming Anton is cheating on Belle.

Image may contain: Anton cheating video, Anton Danyluk, Belle Hassan, video, leaked, cheating, kissing, girl, club, night out, WhatsApp, online, viral, cheat, Person, Human, Face

A screenshot from the video, obtained by The Sun

But Anton's representatives have denied the rumours he has cheated. They say the video is six years old and was taken when Anton was 18. His is 24-years-old now.

A representative for Anton told Mirror Online: "There is a video circulating regarding our client Anton Danyluk. It was filmed when he was 18 of him kissing a girl in a nightclub.

"The person trying to sell the video is alleging he cheated on Belle which is categorically not true – the video was six years ago!"

A source close to Anton has also revealed the clip was years old and that he is really happy with Belle.

They told The Sun: "Anton and Belle have been inseparable since leaving the villa, they're really happy together.

"It's very clear that Anton is much younger in this video. It's years old."

Anton Danyluk and Belle Hassan left the Love Island 2019 villa together just three weeks ago.

The video has leaked just days after Anton and Belle jetted to Majorca for their first holiday together. They've shared pictures on Instagram of them together on the holiday, showing they are very much still together despite the video drama. The pair arrived back in the UK this morning.

Image may contain: Anton cheating video, Anton Danyluk, Belle Hassan, Love Island, 2019, Instagram, holiday, cheating, video, leaked, club, kissing, girl, online, night out, WhatsApp, snog, Headrest, Selfie, Glasses, Photo, Portrait, Photography, Pillow, Person, Human, Face, Accessory, Accessories, Sunglasses, Cushion

via Instagram @anton_danyluk

For all the latest Love Island 2019 gossip and memes like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

Featured image via Instagram @anton_danyluk