Tomorrow is the last day to register to vote in PA

And the millennial vote is critical to this election

In the most important and controversial election yet- the millennial vote will be one of the deciding factors for this upcoming election. That’s why it’s important young voters in PA make sure they’re registered to vote today or tomorrow.

It’s just a few minutes, you could register online to vote for the election on Tuesday, November 8th.

As PA is a key battleground state, catering to Pennsylvania residents has been a top priority for both presidential candidates.

Donald Trump speaks at his rally in Scranton, PA

Just a few weeks ago, Hillary Clinton visited Temple University to gain the millennial voters whom she needs to win this upcoming election and has also received support from the First Lady, Michelle Obama and Vice President Joe Biden, with their own rallies to support Clinton.

Hillary Clinton appeals to students in a speech at Temple University

There are only a few requirements to register according to the City Commissioner’s Office.

Registered voters must have been citizens of the United States for at least one month prior to the election, they must be a resident of Philadelphia and of their election district for at least 30 days before the election, and they must also be 18 years of age on or before the day of the upcoming election.

So have you registered to vote yet?

Temple University