Rutgers is the second most sexually active campus in America

RU screwin’ our way to the top

It’s no surprise that with a nickname like ‘Slutgers’, Scarlet Knights throughout the state have become infamous for their sexual promiscuity.

In a study conducted to analyze the rates of sexual activity throughout U.S. college campuses, Rutgers ranked a close second behind Temple University as the most sexually active student body in America. Our football team may not score, but hot damn, all the other Scarlet Knights do.

The table above shows how many sexual partners on average each student body has

All jokes aside, ranking well above the national average for college sexual encounters, this number also means that the sexual experiences that female students encounter while they are at Rutgers will equate to nearly half of their total number of sexual partners. Whereas for our male student body, only 35 percent of their total sexual encounters will come from their experiences at Rutgers.

As these percentages continue to grow, the likelihood of contracting or being exposed to sexually transmitted diseases while on campus is only heightened as well. Notorious for our supposed STI the “Rut”, your exposure to such diseases increases tremendously with every late night rendezvous. On average, this study found that for every 13 sexual partners a Rutgers student encounters, each of those partners have had 12 other sexual partners as well – thus indirectly exposing you to 150 sexual partners and their potential STIs.

Rutgers University