UF alumni network ranked as one of the most powerful in America

FSU didn’t even make the list

Worried about getting a job after graduation? Best College Values has compiled a list of the schools with the strongest alumni networks nationwide. So, just make sure you have “proud Gator” on your resume, because with over 367,000 alumni throughout all 50 states and many parts of the world, our beloved University of Florida stands at #48.

The University of Florida Alumni Association slogan declares ‘there is no such thing as a former Gator’

‘The Gator Nation® is Everywhere’

Through Gator Club, career resources and its very own Florida GATOR Magazine, the UF Alumni Association was created by 14 of the first group of graduates. This association is in charge of over 100 alumni clubs that represent UF in their communities across the globe. After helping students pay their way through school, they provide them with all the resources to succeed after graduation. The Career Showcase, which was held last week, offers opportunities for students and alumni within all programs of study to network with hundreds of employers.

Our most notable graduates do not just go on and play for the NFL like Tim Tebow, they are running for president like Marco Rubio, hosting Dancing with the Stars like Erin Andrews, or have passed on and left their names engraved on the biggest football stadium in the state. Whatever a Gator dreams, a Gator gets.

According to its website, “The Alumni Association is also actively involved with the recruitment of superior students to attend the University and with financial assistance programs in the form of scholarships sponsored by the Gator Clubs®.”

Important note: Cam Newton played for us first.

University of Florida: UF