Write for The Tab Bucknell

We cover the stories you’re interested in hearing about, in a style you want to read

The Tab Bucknell is looking for new, talented writers to join our team. At The Tab Bucknell, we pride ourselves in covering everything from Bucknell student activism to the beauty that is Flyson.

We cover the stories you’re interested in hearing about, in a style you want to read.

The Tab Bucknell has broken some of the biggest stories on campus, including the student walkout and responses to the white nationalist flyers found on campus, and they’ve all been written by students just like you.

From the comprehensive guide to going out during finals week to the reality of being a “fake vegan” at Bucknell, we’ve got you covered.

The Tab is a global news network comprised of professional and student journalists, reaching an audience of 8 million readers every month. We have websites at over 70 universities around the United States, and The Tab Bucknell has been among the The Tab’s top teams almost every month since it’s launch on campus this Fall.

You’ll also have the opportunity to apply for internships at The Tab’s New York City offices, and to write for The Tab’s multiple verticals, including Babe, one of the largest women’s websites in the world.

So like our Facebook page to get the inside scoop on everything happening in Lewisburg, and sign up here to join our team and become a part of The Tab Bucknell, no experience necessary.

For more information on applying, contact our Campus Editors Maggie Fischer at [email protected] or Layla Gordon at [email protected]

Bucknell University Hide Images