Everything that makes girls swipe left on Tinder

‘Send nudes’ isn’t even half of it

If you’ve used Tinder you’re definitely used to the antics of men and their methods of achieving hook ups.

Sometimes they get it right, using slick pick-up lines, humor, and the extremely occasional genuine interaction. And other times, they get it very wrong, being completely classless and forwardly displaying their unfamiliarity with the word “gentleman” and all its implementations.

Most times we don’t even give them the opportunity to slide into our DMs, swiping left immediately when we notice something on their profiles that might indicate trouble. This is usually why.

Photos that you clearly cropped your ex out of

There she is. We almost didn’t see her there

This one is quite popular with guys. As if you couldn’t bear to leave this one photo off your profile. Maybe you’re convinced you look “too good” to not post it. Maybe you just doesn’t care at all that the subject of the photo was the ex who, at one point, was your whole life.

Just crop her out and hope we don’t notice, right?

Constantly flipping off the camera

Women have gotten over bad boys. You just look like a douche

We’ll never understand the obsession with posing with both middle fingers out for the world to see. Are you angry? Do you hate everyone and everything? Or are you just trying to send a message that you seriously don’t care about anything.

Oh yes, we love that.

Photos with multiple other guys

Which one you are??

Probably the most annoying part of checking out Tinder profiles is coming across nothing but group photos. Seriously, how are we supposed to figure out which of you is the potential match, or even whose profile this is anyway?

Nudes and anything close to it

The peach emoji wasn’t part of the original photo…

We don’t even know what your face looks like and you’ve already shown us your ass, At least save the booty pics and other nudes for the DMs once we give you the chance to send them.

Photos with several other girls

Honestly what kind of message are you trying to get across with this one?

Another popular type of photo that we come across all the time. Are you trying to tell us that you’re “great with the ladies,” or that you are a complete and total “chick magnet?” All photos like these really tell us women is that you probably get around, and that you’re looking to add to your hit list.

Not having any real photos of yourself

Pretty sure you don’t look like that

Filling your Tinder profile with nothing but images of cartoon characters, manga characters, or any illustrations of the sort that have any relation to you is an immediate turn off. Let us know what your interests are in your bio and show us your face in your photos.

Not having a profile photo

Damn you’re good looking

This one kind of goes without saying. How do we know who we’re matching with if we don’t have any idea what you look like?

Photos that make you look like an alcoholic

Did you really polish off all four of those bottles in one sitting?

Featuring photos on your profile that show off your love for parties and having fun is one thing, and making yourself look like a complete alcoholic is another. We don’t really care if you can finish an entire bottle of Patron in one night. It isn’t attractive whatsoever. Try again.

Photos that you literally can’t explain

Um

Photos like these tell us absolutely nothing about yourself. If you can’t figure out the purpose behind or meaning of your photo, we’re not going to be able to either. There’s not much more we can say about the matter.

Douchey bios

Oh what a sweetheart

What is the appeal to making yourself seem like a total fuckboy right off the bat? Realistically, we usually don’t take to Tinder in search of Mr. Right, but thanks for emphasizing that you’re just looking for a quick fuck. Complete turn off, bye bye.

Trying WAY too hard in the DMs

Dude, chill

For those who make the match and get into the DMs, what’s the next step?

Forwardness is appreciated. Compliments are welcomed. But don’t butter us up so much that we gag. What does this even mean? What point are you trying to get across? At this point, what are you even trying to get at with messages like these? Tone it down a bit.

Being a douchebag in the DMs

Are you? Are you really?

Making the assumption that the first thing we were thinking of when matching with you was sex is such a turn off. Even worse is assuming that you’re going to get some right a way. Gross.

And of course…

The mark of a true fuckboy

Ah the moment we’ve all been waiting for. What a classic move. No night browsing Tinder is complete without at least one of these DMs. At this point, we’ve learned to just anticipate it.