Donald Trump on Obama and Orlando: ‘There’s something going on’

‘He’s got something else in mind’

Many politicians gave eloquent responses to the tragedy in Orlando this weekend.

Yesterday Donald Trump, shady business man and (unfortunately) the Republican candidate for 2016, had a different take, congratulating himself for “being right on radical Islamic terrorism.”

And this morning, the host of America’s worst reality TV show then gave an interview on Fox and Friends in which he suggested that President Obama may have ties to radical Islam.

“We’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,” Trump helpfully explained.

“And the something else in mind, you know, people can’t believe it, people cannot believe that President Obama is acting the way he acts and can’t even mention the words ‘radical Islamic terrorism.’ There’s something going on, it’s inconceivable. There’s something going on. He doesn’t get it, or he gets it better than anybody understands.”

He then added that we should be surveilling Muslims, saying: “We have to look at the mosques. The [Muslim] communities know the people that have the potential for blowup.”

Because targeting people based on their religion has worked so well in the past.