LIVE: College Football Signing Day

The number one recruit is a Wolverine

3:39 PM

Teammate to Devin, Boss Tagaloa commits to UCLA.

3:37 PM

Devin Asiasi is a now a Wolverine.

3:17 PM

Devin Asiasi (44) , Boss Tagaloa (95) are expected to announce their decisions in a few minutes. Leading candidates are Alabama, Michigan, USC, UCLA, and Washington for Devin while teammate Boss chooses between UCLA, Michigan and Washington.

3:07 PM

Derek Brown, the number nine recruit has some nice choices to choose from.

And Auburn is the winner.

2:10 PM

Mac Wilson, Roll Tide. Bama just got the number 34 recruit in the country.

1:12 PM

Rashan is Michigan bound!

12:38 PM

Number one recruit, Rashan Gary, is expected to chose Michigan or Clemson. The number one Tigers would be even deadlier with this five star defensive tackle.

12:11 PM

Landon Dickerson, 64th overall, had visits with Florida State, Auburn, Florida, Alabama, and Tennessee. Expected to make his decision at 12:30pm.

Dickerson is a Seminole.

11:30 AM

Jeffrey McCulloch, outside linebacker and 26th prospect announcing his choice of Texas, Notre Dame, Stanford, and Texas A&M.

Texas with another huge recruit, the Longhorns are having a day.

11:10 AM

Nate Craig-Myers, the nation’s 37th top recruit is deciding between Auburn and UNC.

https://twitter.com/NateCraig2016/status/692369200426393603

The four star WR chooses: Auburn.

10:45 AM

Dontavious Jackson, the number 5 linebacker choosing between Alabama, Texas and FSU.

Flordia State here he comes.

10:36 AM

Three Star recruit, Malik Harrison, for the Buckeyes.

10:30 AM

Deontay Anderson, 41st overall, is expected to choose Texas, LSU, or Ole Miss.

Anderson chooses Ole Miss, after a quick skydiving session.

10:10 AM

Ben Davis, the 24th overall prospect is choosing between Alabama, Notre Dame, LSU, Georgia, and Auburn.

Ben Davis is going to Alabama

https://twitter.com/bendavis_1/status/694549764038336512

9:30 AM

Welcome to The Tab’s coverage of college football signing day. Stay tuned throughout the day for live updates of the nation’s top collegiate prospects as they make and break the days of fans around the country.

Brandon Jones, the 49th top player in this class chooses: Texas