Nottingham’s favourite sex position is cowgirl

Nice work, ladies

Nottingham’s favourite sex position is girl on top, according to a new survey.

A poll by UK Medix has revealed 38 per cent of us in the East Midlands prefer the girl to do the work and chose cowgirl as their favourite over other sex positions.

The Tab’s sex survey earlier this year exposed Trent to be up there in the top 10 with having 9.5 sexual partners on average, while Uni of are close behind with 8.6 – proving we’re clearly a pretty sexually active region.

But it turns out it’s safety first for us when it comes to getting down and dirty, with 68 per cent always using contraception, making us the third highest region to cover the stump before going for the hump behind Northern Ireland and Scotland.

According to the survey, the nation as a whole is pretty vanilla in the bedroom, going for the standard missionary as their favoured position.

We might be considered more adventurous than the rest of the nation where our favourite position is concerned, but it seems that we’re not exactly experimental in the bedroom, rating ourselves a poor five out of 10 on the kinky scale.