Image may contain: Apparel, Swimwear, Clothing, Human, Person

Glasgow University Boat Club bare all in new naked calendar

A sneak peak of the only calendar you need to guide you through the next 12 months

Glasgow University Boat Club have stripped off their kit for the third year in a row to raise money for Beatson Cancer Charity.

Image may contain: Torso, Clothing, Apparel, Shorts, Human, Person, Back

The GUBC rowers ditched their one-pieces and thermals on an icy October morning to be photographed by the Glasgow University Photography Society. The photoshoot took place at their boat house on Glasgow Green, right next to the River Clyde.

Image may contain: Building, Outdoors, Torso, Arm, Clothing, Apparel, Back, Workshop, Human, Person

The Beatson is a Glasgow-based charity that aims to transform the way cancer care is funded and delivered. They provide services and fund specialists, research and education to invest in a better future for cancer patients and their families.

Image may contain: Face, Clothing, Apparel, Shorts, Back, Human, Person

You'll be spoilt for choice as there is a calendar from both the Men's squad and the Women's squad. The calendars are available now from gubccalender.bigcartel.com and are a steal for only £10! The perfect christmas present for your best pal or flatmate (but don't forget to buy one for yourself!)

If you're wanting to see a whole lot of toned bums and washboard abs then the GUBC naked calendar is just the thing for you!