MAFS australia sara cassandra

Sara from MAFS Australia just explained how her feud with Cassandra started and it’s so messy

The girls are FIGHTING

Just when you think all the MAFS Australia 2024 drama is over and done with, in comes a load more – Sara Mesa has finally revealed the tea on her feud with Cassandra Allen and has gone into detail about how it all actually started.

The signs of the feud first emerged at the MAFS Australia reunion, where Cassandra called Sara “fake” and it kind of just came from nowhere and we didn’t get much context. Thankfully, in a new podcast appearance we actually have some explanation of where this all came from.

Speaking on the So Dramatic podcast, Sara explained that the feud all started because she cancelled a date with Tim because she was feeling too hungover. “I felt bad because I’d cancelled on him before. He said: ‘Of course, don’t worry about it.’ But he was acting like he wasn’t fine.”

When Sara tried to get Tim to talk about it more, he said he didn’t want to because he was going on a walk with Cassandra and Tristan. Sara basically thinks that on this walk Tim would have been absolutely raging and slagging Sara off to the two of them, and Cassandra chose his side in the saga.

“This is probably where Cass’s hatred started,” Sara recalled. “Tim would’ve vented about me cancelling three dates”.

It’s all so messy. Especially because Sara and Tim are still fighting now.

Tim recently did a Q&A on his Instagram reflecting on his time on the show, his relationship and what lessons he learned, and most of his answers not-so subtly threw shade at his ex Sara and how bad their relationship was. He then made some digs at Lauren Dunn, and she posted a very indirect TikTok in return.

Firstly, someone straight up asked Tim if he regretted going on MAFS Australia. “Not as a whole. It was a pretty good experience. I had tonnes of regrets throughout the show, though haha,” he replied. He was also asked why he went on the show, and said: “Wanted to shake up my life, careful what you wish for.”

For all the latest MAFS news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.