Meet Zoe Hague: Molly-Mae’s lookalike, soldier sister

She shoots guns and runs marathons

Okay, fine, we’re all obsessed with Molly-Mae. Her birthday this week – complete with a cake of Ellie Bellie – looked great fun. Along with bestie Maura, she was hanging out with her sister Zoe Hague during the meal at London sushi spot Novikov.

Zoe is often mentioned as a Molly-Mae lookalike, but who is she really?

Here’s what you need to know.

Zoe Hague is three years older than Molly-Mae and looks just like her

Now 25, Zoe is Molly-Mae’s older sister. There’s a strong family resemblance, and the pair have a three year age gap.

zoe hague, molly mae sister

via Instagram: @zoehague

Her Instagram is @zoehague and she has 76.4k followers

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Zoe (@zoehague)

She even has a blue tick. Nice.

Zoe Hague is in the army

Specifically the military medical corps – a part of the army which is responsible for the health of serving soldiers.

And yes, Zoe’s fired a gun.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Zoe (@zoehague)

Their grandad was also in the military, and Molly-Mae says she’s proud of Zoe for “following in my Grandad’s footsteps.”

She also does triathlons and marathons

Not content with serving her country, Zoe also makes the rest of us look bad by undertaking impressive physical feats for fun. She’s competed in Iron Man races and marathons.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Zoe (@zoehague)

Her and Tommy even went for runs together during lockdown. Adorable.

Molly-Mae bought her a £24,000 car for Christmas in 2019

It was a white Mercedes, and I bet it’s really set a high standard for future Christmas presents.

zoe hague, molly mae sister

via Instagram: @zoehague

Sharing a video of the reveal on Instagram, Molly-Mae said: “Because you never ask for anything. You deserve it. Merry Christmas to my girl. I promised I’d get you a car one day !!!”

Zoe has spoken about Molly-Mae being in the limelight

Zoe ran her sister’s social media while Molly-Mae was in the Love Island villa, and has spoken about how it was a difficult experience.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Zoe (@zoehague)

“All I can say is every time you go to search your loved ones name on Twitter, join a Love Island ‘banter’ group on Facebook, or search for articles about them, please think twice as it’s possibly the worst thing to do,” she said on Instagram.

“You know the person better than anyone, people will have opinions, say vile things, the show will edit it to make them come across in a certain way.”