Image may contain: Jacket, Coat, Furniture, Sitting, Shoe, Footwear, Apparel, Clothing, Female, Child, Teen, Woman, Blonde, Girl, Kid, Human, Person

‘Homecoming’ is on Netflix RIGHT NOW and it’s just as incredible as expected

Beyoncé has dropped an album as well, js

Last week, Netflix confirmed a new Beyoncé documentary was being released, called Homecoming. As of this morning, Beyoncé's Homecoming is available to stream on Netflix. Oh, and on the same day as releasing "Homecoming: A Film by Beyoncé", she's blessed us with a new album, "Homecoming: The Live Album", available on Jay Z's streaming service, Tidal.

Image may contain: Beyoncé's Homecoming, beyonce, homecoming, documentary, netflix, coachella, 2018, live album, memes, review, Rock Concert, Concert, Clothing, Apparel, Stage, Crowd, Human, Person

Beyoncé's 2018 Coachella performance

Netflix sent fans into meltdown last week, when they posted on their Instagram and Twitter accounts a yellow background with the word "Homecoming" written across it. Beyoncé fans instantly reacted, saying it was for a Beyoncé documentary. It was confirmed the next day the adverts were for Beyoncé's Homecoming, and it would be released today.

What is Beyoncé's Homecoming documentary about?

Netflix has described the documentary as an "intimate, in-depth look at Beyoncé's celebrated 2018 Coachella performance reveals the emotional road from creative concept to cultural movement."

Image may contain: Beyoncé's Homecoming, beyonce, homecoming, documentary, netflix, coachella, Cap, Hat, Face, Dating, Jacket, Coat, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

Behind the scenes footage in the Netflix documentary

The documentary is written, directed and produced by Beyoncé, and shot over eight months. It's part concert film and part documentary and gives a behind-the-scenes look at her two weekend performances at Coachella in 2018. This show made her the first black woman to ever headline the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.

It was called "Beychella", and took up the entire stage, there were guest appearances from her Destiny's Child band members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, her sister Solange, and her husband, rapper Jay-Z.

Image may contain: Beyoncé's Homecoming, beyonce, netflix, homecoming, a film by beyonce, documentary, Apparel, Footwear, Shoe, Clothing, Crowd, Night Club, Club, Night Life, Human, Person

Destiny's Child in the performance

Homecoming also shares some intimate insights into Beyoncé's family life. The Coachella performance took place just months after she had given birth to her twins, Rumi and Sir. In the documentary, Bey shares her want to spend time with her family, whilst also putting on an incredible show that had been delayed by a year.

And there's cute fam pics!!

Image may contain: Beyoncé's Homecoming, documentary, beyonce, netflix, doc,  Guitar, Leisure Activities, Jacket, Musician, Musical Instrument, Face, Costume, Coat, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel

Beyoncé, Jay-Z and daughter Blue Ivy in the Netflix documentary

Image may contain: Beyoncé's Homecoming, beyonce, homecoming, netflix, documentary, coachella, meme, reaction,  Furniture, Sleeping, Asleep, Person, Human, Baby, Newborn, Pillow, Cushion

Bey and her twins in the Netflix documentary

CNN says the doc "is a testament to that hard work" and is "is as black as it can be", "unapologetically".

The CNN report says: "Her 2016 visual album "Lemonade" was critically acclaimed and lauded for its themes of black feminism, love, betrayal, empowerment, tribalism and family.

"Weeks before that album's release, her costume references to the Black Panthers during her Superbowl halftime performance outraged police unions and led to calls to boycott her performances (something that didn't come to fruition).

"It hasn't stopped either the singer or her husband from continuing to use their influence to shed light on the state of people of color."

How are people reacting to Beyoncé's Homecoming documentary?

Twitter has gone into meltdown (again) over the release of the documentary. Here's what people had to say:

She can actually do no wrong.

Homecoming: A Film By Beyoncé is now available to stream on Netflix.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.