Image may contain: Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human, Face

Netflix has made a new Beyoncé documentary, and I’m so ready!!

IT’S DROPPING NEXT WEEK

After dropping some heavy hints, Netflix has confirmed that a new Beyoncé documentary is being released, called Homecoming.

Netflix sent fans into meltdown when they posted on their Instagram and Twitter accounts a yellow background with the word "Homecoming" written across it. Beyoncé fans instantly reacted, saying it was for a Beyoncé documentary.

Here is everything we know about Homecoming, the new Beyoncé documentary on Netflix.

Is there a Beyoncé documentary coming to Netflix?

The signs that Homecoming was a Beyoncé documentary were all there. The font and colour of the announcement, are the same as Beyoncé's was for her Coachella 2018 appearance. Beyoncé also launched a scholarship program called the Homecoming Scholars Award Program, last year.

The Hollywood Reporter say: "Netflix is expected to premiere a Beyoncé special that may feature her performances at last year's Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival." Reports say the doc will contain behind the scenes footage of Beyoncé's Coachella performance.

Image may contain: Beyoncé documentary, Beyonce, Netflix, Homecoming, Coachella 2018, news, release date, trailer, pictures, cast, Vehicle, Transportation, People, Crowd, Vacation, Furniture, Chair, Person, Human

Beyoncé's Coachella 2018 performance was iconic to say the least

The release date for "Homecoming", also just happens to be right in the middle of Coachella 2019 – which takes place between Friday 12th April and Sunday 21st April.

Netflix has described the documentary as an "intimate, in-depth look at Beyoncé's celebrated 2018 Coachella performance reveals the emotional road from creative concept to cultural movement."

It's not like it would be the first time Beyoncé has released something quietly. No details were announced before her 2016 HBO special Lemonade.

The Twitter responses to the Beyoncé documentary prove how wild everyone is going:

When is the Homecoming release date?

The release date for Homecoming on Netflix is Wednesday 17th April. The middle of the two Coachella 2019 weekends. The teaser picture was posted across UK and US Netflix social media accounts, so it is expected to be a worldwide release.

Netflix has released a trailer for Homecoming: A Film By Beyoncé, watch it here: