The Tab William & Mary is here

Unbridled reporting, unbridled potential

William & Mary – it’s time.

The Tab is a platform for us to talk about issues that matter to us, where we have no limits on our writing. Not only is it composed of edgy, energetic, and thoughtful articles, but it’s real – which is something that a lot of writing lacks these days.

Reporting on things we want to read the way we want to read it, The Tab started at Cambridge University in 2009, and is now at 45 colleges in the UK and more than 50 in the US. The Tab will thrive on William & Mary’s campus because we have some of the most passionate students with beautiful voices to be heard.

If you want to read about the double standards of Greek life, what it’s like to deviate from stereotypes of your race, or views on terrorism from an Arlingtonian – we’ll have it covered in a style you want to read. All ideas are welcome because The Tab W&M is about keeping things original and raw for you.

We hope that you are as excited to read these fascinating and entertaining pieces from your fellow twamps as we are to share them. If you want to join in on writing for The Tab, click here to sign up and like us on Facebook at The Tab William & Mary.

Are you ready to read great content from the fifth best university in the nation?

Welcome to The Tab William & Mary.

William & Mary: College of William and Mary