The Tab comes to Blacksburg

Move aside maroon, we’re painting the town red

Hokies, welcome to the newest student publication at Virginia Tech! If you’ve been looking for an edgy, unique media-source focused solely on Virginia Tech and the Blacksburg community, look no further.

We are revamping the way students view news, one article at a time. Whether you’re a Liberal Arts major here tired of being treated like you’re dumb, a Qdoba fan curious about the smiling man who makes your burritos, or just want one more thing to rub in UVA’s face – The Tab Virginia Tech will provide all of the necessities and then some.

Take a second to think about just the events happening in April: The Big Event, Relay For Life, Fork and Cork, need I go on? From freshman year to senior year to graduate school and beyond, let’s take this journey together. Are you ready? LET’S GO!

Stay up to date on the Hokie Nation by liking The Tab Virginia Tech on Facebook and, if you’re feeling really feisty, bookmarking our website in your browser because we’re THE place to get your news and procrastinate during class from here on out.

Want to get in on the action? We can always use more Hokies to help tell the story of Virginia Tech and Blacksburg. No experience is necessary, nor do you have to be a journalism major. We want students from all years and courses of study. You can sign up here to start inventing the future with us!

Virginia Tech