Virginia Tech ranked 11th most fun college in the nation

Are we surprised though?

Hokie nation has risen to be the cream of the crop in Business Insider’s “30 most fun colleges”, ranking number 11.

This agriculture school is no longer just about cattle raising! We know how to get down and kick the dust up no matter what where we step foot.

Business Insider compiled a list of the top 30 most fun colleges nationwide basing scores off 12 categories determined by Princeton Review’s 2016 list of college rankings.

“What is a Hokie?” “I am!” is the chant everyone remembers screaming at orientation before starting the four year journey at the greatest school in the country (in our opinions).

As a Hokie, I am not surprised that we made it to the top. We have plenty of school spirit within the Hokie nation to engulf the rest of the country! You can search north and south, and east to west, and find Hokies everywhere who are proud of their experience being at Virginia Tech.

“I’ve always enjoyed the sense of community throughout the whole university,” said Bradley Sisson, a senior at Virginia Tech. “The school always tries to get everybody involved when they have events.”

The university offers many opportunities for students to get involved on campus whether it is sporting events, Greek life, volunteer events, and religious organizations. As a Hokie, students are able to explore their options and have fun while doing it!

Whether it is the Big Event, Relay for Life, or a Hokie football game, the air is filled with excitement. There is a reason that every fall the leaves turn maroon and orange.

Virginia Tech