What tourists say about UNC on Yelp

Our fav review is ‘sits on a hill, obvi’

Winter break has us all looking at Chapel Hill from the outside in, sitting in our hometowns and wishing for UNC’s beautiful sights and booming social life (especially when compared to sitting at home with Grandma).

But what if we only knew Chapel Hill from the outside? What do tourists think about our darling school. Basically, they think that we’re awesome…and our Yelp reviews are proof.

This dude agrees not everything is bigger or better in Texas.

The Duke fans love us – even if the salty bastards gave us four stars.

Even as an insider, I don’t quite get this one…I’m glad the people accept us despite our GPS flaws.

They even accept us for our hills on hills on hills (fuck The Weeknd, we made the Hills popular first).

One reviewer definitely wasn’t an outsider based on her impressive list of achievements at Chapel Hill. For some reason, she felt comfortable publishing to the Yelp community.

But don’t worry, she got her degree as well.

One guy just loves us for our basketball team, which is much better than a guy just liking you for your ass.

As if you needed something else to miss about Chapel Hill, Yelp also had a lot to say about our restaurants. Not a single food joint in town was rated under 3.5 stars. The top-rated restaurants on Franklin were Med Deli, Al’s Burger Shack, Lantern, Buns and Cholanad.

The top-rated hotel was The Carolina Inn, but don’t worry, you won’t be needing that. We will all be back before we know it.

UNC