‘Give me my bacon mac and cheese you tool’: Drunk kid arrested in Union

‘My name’s, uh, McLovin: M, C, O, L’

It was the order heard round the world: “Just give me some bacon jalapeño mac and cheese.”

A video going around shows UConn student Luke Gatti, 19, being denied service by the Union Street Market workers who accused him of drinking in the food court this weekend.

It is a nine-minute episode of the bizarre and depraved, during which Gatti shoves, curses and mocks all those who dare oppose his request for the greasiest of mac and cheese orders — until two Union Street Market employees and a UCPD officer totally arrest the hell out of him.

The video, which appears to be filmed on a student’s phone, begins with Gatti calling manager Robinson “a fucking idiot” and demanding an order of “bacon jalapeño mac and cheese,” to which Robinson replies Gatti walked into the food court with a bottle in his hand while intoxicated.

“You can’t just come in here with a whole bottle of booze. Think about it,” Robinson says. “Ask anyone in here, ‘Hey, can you just walk in here with a bottle of booze?’”

Gatti couldn’t back down from the challenge: he immediately asks a patron if he is indeed allowed bring a bottle of booze to the Union. When the student (off-camera) replies, “no,” Gatti asks the next logical question, “Why not, this is America!”

Immediately after turning away from the camera, Gatti says, “They’re going to post this somewhere, and you’re going to look like a fucking tool.” Gatti was absolutely correct, someone definitely ended up looking like a tool.

He continues to mock Robinson: multiple times throughout the video he refers to the manager as a fag, loser, tool, idiot and describes his job as “a fucking joke”. He even appears to shove Robinson multiple times throughout the video.

At around the two-minute mark, one student, wearing a North Face jacket, decides Gatti’s reign of terror needs to come to an end and tries to calm him down. Gatti returns the gesture by calling the student “a fucking prick”.

At one point, he tells the staff his name is McLovin, and spells it: “M, C, O, L.”

Around the six-minute mark, Gatti shoves Robinson for what would be the last time, because almost immediately after he does, a chef pulls him into a headlock from behind and drags him to the floor. Robinson appears to have his hand around Gatti’s neck, urging him to “chill out”.

Finally, at the eight-minute mark, a police officer intervenes and cuffs Gatti. Realizing the brutal reality of his situation, he chooses a very eloquent set of last words, words which would be immortalized in the UConn Buy and Sell page (for at least a couple of weeks).

“Fuck, I am absolutely fucked. Fuck, let me get my shoes! What the fuck happened to my shoes?”

The video cuts to black.

University of Connecticut