Everything you can do now that BCafe is open till 2am again

Because sometimes you need a sandwich at 1am

The UCLA gods have answered our prayers and finally BCafe is open again till 2 am. So in celebration, here’s everything you can do in those extra hours.

Cry over a smoothie at 1 am about your grades

You got a D on your midterm and now need 105% on your final to pass- it’s okay to drown your sorrows with Mango Madness right?

Stress eat sandwiches while you study for finals

“I’ll just go over and study over a sandwich, or two, or three”

Grab a post workout smoothie after coming from Wooden late at night

Nothing says health like a 1am workout followed by a BCafe chocolate protein smoothie

Saving money on Fat Sal’s after a Frat party

You know you’re going to be hungry after partying, and you don’t want to be super hungover, so grab a sandwich before you go and crash back in your dorm

Get a pint of ice cream with your bestie after their SO broke up with them

“They broke up with you over text after a year?! You’re better off with Joe Bruin than them”

Have a coffee date with that person you ran headfirst into at Powell during your finals study sesh

Maybe it’s fate, maybe they’re the worst, you’ll never know till you go on that date

Get a cupcake for your friend right as the clock hits midnight for their birthday

It counts if you eat one in honor of Rihanna’s birthday right?

Escape your roommate and their SO

You know you don’t want to be around.

Host a study session with all your friends over a pint of Reese’s ice cream

You probably won’t study anyways over talking and catching up but at least you’ve ate some delicious ice cream

Have an existential crisis as you stare at all the successful alumni covering the walls

“How am I ever going to be like any of these people, I just got a D on my midterm. There’s people here that’ve already gone to the Olympics- am I even supposed to be here?” – we’ve all been there

UCLA