Temple might have not scored higher in the latest World University Rankings, but we know our school is still amazing

We demand a recall

According to QS World Rankings, Temple University remains on the 651 spot of University World rankings and I'm calling for a recall on this ranking.

Why should Temple be ranked higher? Well, Temple University is fighting to cure HIV and we're the 5th largest provider of professional education (law, dentistry, medicine, pharmacy, and podiatric medicine) in the country.

This month, researchers at the Temple's Lewis Katz School of Medicine were the first to demonstrate that HIV can be removed from infected cells in animals.

The monumental new study marked a major step in the pursuit of a permanent cure for HIV infection, and Temple University could proudly say that they're helping fight this disease.

Photo by Freddie Mac

Photo by Freddie Mac

Temple University is also the #1 school in research output in top journals worldwide, according to University of Texas Dallas Top 100 Business School Research Rankings.

We're also #8 top undergraduate school for Entrepreneurship, #5 Risk management and insurance and #4 most cited for academic papers of all time.

The rankings might say one thing, but we all know Temple deserves a higher ranking in 2018.

Temple University