Here’s all the Temple dog Instagram accounts you need to follow

WE ARE NOT WORTHY OF THE DOGS

In the harsh world that we live in, there comes a time when you realize that dogs are our only hope in this world. They’re loving, cute, and half of the time (all the time), they’re better than most humans.

Luckily at Temple, whenever the weather is nice you can always find our campus filled with dogs being walked, or being used to pick up some girls.

If your final week before break is a bummer, know one thing — dogs make everything better. So grab a cup of coffee, or tea if you’re feeling fancy, and look at all the Temple dog accounts you could be following right now.

Rosé

Let’s take a moment to realize how delicate and small this precious pup is. You done admiring her cuteness yet?

Dogs of TU

DogsofTU is a well-known dog account on campus. Temple students have the chance to submit their dog photos to this account and the best ones are featured on their page. The creator of this account made the  account as something fun for all Temple students to enjoy.

“I thought it would be fun to advertise all the dogs people had around campus since seeing a dog is such a small thing but it could really make you feel better and turn your day around.”

On behalf of every student at Temple, it’s safe to say that we need this account to keep posting more photos ’til the day we all graduate.

Lyric the Pitbull

Ever wonder what happened to Lyric the Pitbull around the Bell Tower? Me too, I think we all need him back on campus. It’s time for his return — just look at his face.

Harley

We need more Harleys at Temple, just one look at him and your day is already made. Harley was featured on DogsofTU and we’re glad that he was. His account states that he loves to have adventures and take photos, well Harley…please keep on taking photos.

Ginger

For our last dog, we have an outspoken one from the doggy playground.

This is Ginger, she “Hates ‘Work’ by Rihanna, Craigslist, poles, and boys.” She “loves girls named Meghan, backpacks, people food, and long walks on the beach.” Sounds like Ginger would have a perfect Tinder Bio if she was a real human! Follow her if you want your doggy lover hearts torn apart.

Temple University