Hillary Clinton to rally at McGonigle Hall tomorrow

Clinton and VP nominee Tim Kaine will visit Temple post-convention

The DNC may be over, but Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton will definitely be spending more time in Philly. Clinton just announced that she will host a huge political event on Temple University’s main campus.

According to a TU Alert email, the rally will be in McGonigle Hall and doors will be opened at 10 a.m. The event will run from noon to 1 p.m. on Friday, July 29th.

It’s advised that there will be an increased security presence surrounding Pearson-McGonigle. Students living in the surrounding areas should be advised that traffic delays are expected and could impact the morning commute.

Parking will be prohibited in the 1800 and 1900 blocks of North 15th Street, the 1800 block of North Broad Street and the 1400 block of West Montgomery Avenue. However, additional restrictions may occur without notice.

There will be hourly parking at the Cecil B. Moore lot (1223 Cecil B. Moore Ave.) and the Tuttleman lot (1205 W. Montgomery Ave., in addition to the The Liacouras Garage (1710 N. 15th St.).

Temple University