These Temple geniuses started their own phone repair company

You don’t even have to get dressed to get your phone fixed

It was two years ago Jack Perrotta, a junior finance and management information student, was just a regular RadioShack employee. He was getting paid to fix mobile devices and then he got brilliant idea came to start a his own business. Vitris Wireless provides a quick and easy mobile device repair for students on campus by personally coming to the customers who needed their service.

Customers have the luxury of having a technician come to their doorstep and don’t even have to put shoes on.

We got the exclusive interview with the guys behind this business.

Cheth Yen, Jack Perrotta, and John Nguyen

Jack, the President of Vitris Wireless, pitched his idea to Venture Capital to expand the business idea he had in mind and later made the decision to transfer from a local community college to Temple.

Along with his two friends whom he just recently met, Cheth Yen, a senior computer science major and John Nguyen, a junior computer science major, Vitris Wireless was created. The unique company name comes from the Latin word ‘Vitris’, which means “glass” and they just added wireless in the end to tie it all up together.

It was actually a pure coincidence or should we say, a sign Jack Perrotta and John Nguyen met each other on an elevator ride. John was speaking to a research assistant about the creation of websites and it was then Jack happened to be listening in on the conversation they were having. It was exactly what he had in mind for his new company. Along with Cheth Yen, the process of launching the Vitris Wireless were made into reality with an easy website for customers to use.

How simple is it to order a phone repair? Pretty darn simple.

Pick your phone brand and model (I chose Apple, sorry Android lovers)

Not sure how to explain the issue with your phone?

They’ve got that covered. You can choose what’s wrong with your phone and you’ll get an estimate on how much it’s going to cost you.

Now, let’s find a technician and you are DONE

Vitris will map out all the available technicians around you and someone will be with you in 50 minutes or less.

While many of us complain about the amount of work we have, the geniuses behind Vitris Wireless have definitely proven us wrong with what we could do in our free time. This company which was established in such a short amount of time has future plans of expanding. They also are looking into including a helpful tool which will allow the customers to compare which phone company they would want to use for their mobile devices.

Accidents happen all the time and if you’re extremely clumsy like me, your phone might fall 10 times a day.

Luckily, when your phone is nearly broken from the terrible falls of the stairs, you have the guys behind Vitris Wireless to call immediately.

Temple University