We talked to the first people in line for the Villanova game

They think we’re going to win

For these five second year dental students, they would have not missed this game if it meant to be standing on line since 2pm.

Temple University Students have been anxiously waiting for a huge game like this to attend and it is finally here. This basketball game is not only one of the biggest Big 5 matchups in years, but also a chance to upset a rival team in our home court.

Dental students Handro Martinez, Wes Robertson, Siavash Rahbar, Jason Robinson, and Aabhar Patel are the first group of people who came to stand in line for this huge matchup against #1 Villanova.

Handro Martinez, Wes Robertson, Siavash Rahbar, Jason Robinson, and Aabhar Patel proudly waiting on line.

“We got here around 2pm to watch the biggest upset of the year, it’s going to be the best game of the season” said Handro.

Despite the chilly weather and wind gusts, they did not care since this would be all worth it in the end for them.

I was curious in what they thought the score of tonight’s game would be and they responded with “Our prediction is 72-68 Temple.” The excitement of this game was evident in their cheers and the other people in line agreed with them as well.

The wise basketball loving dental students said “We already beat #8 and we are working our way up from here”.

LET’S GO OWLS!

Temple University