(Fall)ing in love with Philly

With the city nearby, Temple students have tons of things to do in the City of Brotherly Love

With fall finally setting in (seriously what has this weather been?), there’s no better time to explore the beautiful surroundings of Temple University.

There’s 1.5 million people that live in Philadelphia, meaning there’s tons of people and places to meet in this city. Whether you choose to use the SEPTA or an Uber ride, there’s no excuse to not venture outside of campus and experience some of the things that Philadelphia has to offer.

Here are some of the best things to see in Philly during the fall.

Take a stroll to see the street art that Philly! (Philly is ranked to be one of the BEST U.S. cities for street art)

Visit the Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens

We have the Rocky Steps that Sylvester Stallone iconically ran up (Perfect for pictures)

Unleash the coffee addict that you are with dozens of coffee shops in Philly.

Square One Coffee on 249 South 13th Street

Happily Ever After Dessert Café on 230 Market Street

Spend the morning at Rittenhouse Square (from street Performers to farmers’ market, there’s always something to see!)

Rent some skates at Rothman Ice Rink at Dilworth Park (Opened from Nov.13-Feb.28)

In search of a haunted house? Eastern State Penitentiary is one of the top haunted houses in the country

Feeling patriotic and proud? Visit the Liberty Bell Center #Murrica

All these places must be getting you hungry! Take a stop at the Reading Terminal Market aka food heaven

Were you really in the city if you never took a picture by Love Park?!

These are just a few things that you could do in Philadelphia in the fall. Now, get out there, grab some friends or even go by yourself, and venture out into the city that is truly underrated and needs to be recognized more often!

This is our city, take advantage of every moment Temple Owls.

Temple University