The Chainsmokers visit Cuse for Mayfest weekend

#FOMO

The Chainsmokers spent the weekend in ‘Cuse in preparation for their smashing Block Party performance. The duo spoke at the Soyars Lecture Series and spoke about how they recorded their hit song, Roses.

“They were super nice, and I learned that even if you don’t start out where you think you should you can end up in the right place by taking every opportunity that comes to you,” said Shannon Fullam, a freshman in the Bandier program. 

Photo courtesy of Shannon Fullam

After headlining Block Party this past Friday, the Chainsmokers did not just go back to their hotel and sleep. In typical superstar fashion, the duo went out and celebrated.

Some lucky girls were also in attendance, too. However, this little gathering was small and intimate.

“Everyone was excited and proud to be in the same room as Drew. He was having fun, too. They were playing pong with some of the people.”

“It was the best night of my life. I danced all night, and they had such good energy. Drew was so nice, and you could tell how happy he was to be back at ‘Cuse.”

And here I sit, super jealous.

Syracuse University