The Tab is coming to Gamecock County

And this is what we do

Welcome Cocks, to your latest source of student news. This is The Tab South Carolina, and it’s about to get real.

We’re not your standard student newspaper. We are a platform for open discussion and debate on issues that affect students everyday. From tales of 5 Points to topics a little closer to home, we aim to give you local, relevant stories that you won’t find anywhere else.

You’ve seen enough rehashed versions of The 22 Thoughts You Get In The Line At Chipotle, so why not read something a little sassier, funnier and relatable? Whether it’s how to spot a freshman at a USC party, what the south is actually like to someone from the West Coast and the stereotypical guys you’ll meet in 5 Points.

Give our Facebook page a like and start following The Tab South Carolina for everything you will ever need to know to keep up to date on what’s happening in Gamecock Nation.

And if you’d like to get involved, then hit us up. You don’t need experience to become a Tab reporter – we will teach you everything you need to know so you can write the stories people genuinely care about. Sign up to join our team.

University of South Carolina